Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I would like to say I have been told by the Dev that for ppl who want the loving path with Fendom with the wife that will be coming. :love: Like I said before if the option for this path was there I might even check out the other path just to see it.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
No this isn't about this game but Fendom in general as I play many types of games and got bored with playing a lot of them as they are often all similar in many ways so I have branched out and started playing games that I wouldn't have thought of playing or even wanted to try. One game is RSM now this is a male dom game with women slaves but for me, this is the only one that I liked in this kind of game. As the Maledom or let's say Master didn't force his slaves to stay, they are free to leave anytime. But they choose to stay, and the way the story is told it is believable if you have played this game you might understand why I think how that kind of relationship in the game between master and slave works well. That maybe you would agree that for ppl like me who don't only play Fendom games could think it would be a less extreme but still really good Fendom game also with more fetishes that wouldn't be used in a maledom game. I not saying I want all Fendom games to be done this way only that I think more ppl would like to play Fendom games if this style of Fendom was included. Do I think the game is perfect? no, but the relationship aspect I think would work well. Don't get me wrong there is Bondage and punishment in the game as well. But also rewards for the slave when they perform their duties well. Also, this isn't any kind of promotion for that game as I only want to use it as an example of what I think could work well in a Fendom game. That is if you have played it you would know what I am talking about if you don't then that's fine.

Last edited:

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
asehpe I did try femdom wife, but I feel it's too early to judge it from both our perspectives, although I have to say I'm not really keen on its "gamey" way of telling the story, especially the spam click to have sex thingy.
I'm going to check out "thinking about you", thanks for the recommendation.
I agree with most of what you said, as for the numbers part, honestly as a fellow femdom fan I do not count "Vanilla" games that include femdom in them, because as you said they are indeed very tame and often barely have enough, it is always added to just add the tag to the game; my experience is the more tags a game has the lower the quality and all over the place its content would be, with few exceptions ofc (like seeds of chaos).
I would recommend checking out TheVoidofDeviance, although it's probably one of the games you mentioned, it's still in early dev but it already has a gore scene with castration. I actually couldn't finish that scene , it was too morbid for my taste.
I agree about the "gamey" aspects of Femdom Wife, but if you keep going it actually delivers femdom within a more romantic environment. The author says he wanted to capture the intimacy of the gentle femdom stories he was so attracted to in his adolescence.
I hope you'll like "Thinking About You." I enjoyed it very much!
And yes, I know "The Void of Dominance" -- I've even exchanged a few DMs with the author, who is a newbie with a lot of enthusiasm for what he's doing. I hope his project will flourish -- it has a lot of promise. And I know the scene you talk about -- young Kurushi, the blond woman in that scene, is my current waifu :love: . I hope you won't think I'm a bad person; IRL I'm actually quite mild-mannered (except if someone starts discussing philosophy or languages and literature -- then you'll see my dominant side...).

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Okay I love this game but ,how many routes/paths are there ? I tried playing through it like 4 times,but I still get the same scenes,how much content is there exactly in this game ?

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Okay I love this game but ,how many routes/paths are there ? I tried playing through it like 4 times,but I still get the same scenes,how much content is there exactly in this game ?
If it will be like in his first game, then there won't be really totally different major branches.
It was more like your actions more or less influence the outcome and you will only see some big differences in the final endings. So maybe the last 20% was really branching with different girls or different endings for the same girl, based on previous decisions.
He also had an occasion, where you could be trapped in an short early branch with an dedicated early ending.

For me this is totally fine and at least better than those games that try too much and fail to deliver.

Of course, I don't know how this game will work out. But currently there are no big branches.

edit: There actually was one major branch. You could also chose a dominant path. Never played any of that, hence I forgot.

Last edited:

svsky

Nov 24, 2018
girl is so cute!!!!!!!!!so amazing! 1644315525590.png
It's an honor to discover this game , Look forward to what happens next ,
(y) (y)
one of the best femdom game!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Aseratrix

svsky

Nov 24, 2018
I feel like I'm in love when I play this game
Maria looks like a model in reality:geek:

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
I just noticed Lisa patch. Also, some different scenes if MC does not fully submit to his wife. I think Lisa patch is quite catchy. Very nice update so far.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 56 Votes