submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Wow this game is getting better and better with each update. Maria is fucking gorgeous one hot Mistress in the making :). Deborah another hot dom looking forward for some femdom action with her hopefully in the future.

The dildo scene with maria was hot as fuck plus the strapon scene with dora fuck me that girl is scary lol she really looked fucking hot in those boots :). cannot wait for the next update as this one was the best yet (y)(y).

Hope we get to see some bondage action soon and the mc wearing a collar shit im thinking too much ahead sorry lol have fun guys.

Reactions: Miron HFG

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Main wife character was real hot, it's a shame you can't rename her, which'd be great in this kind of story, sadly it seems to crash URM when I try doing it through that.

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
I guess this is simply not for me. I like femdom and ntr but the whole plot just made me sad. The relationship with the couple is so toxic that I can't enjoy the sex scenes. Even though I like femdom and domination/corruption in general, the whole treating people like garbage was just too much for my taste. Good renders though. I hope you well.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
before playing this game, i got a question... if someone could tell me what kind of NTR in this game ?

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I want to start by saying that if the MC wasn't in a loving relationship with his High school sweetheart and got married to her that everything in the story is fine I get that ppl like this kind of story. So that being said I honestly think that based on how the MC and his wife are together and not some random person who is in a position of power over the mc that through bad luck or whatever the story wants it's a Femdom world etc.. can and do as they please. In these situations, I wouldn't care for the mc as they are just some unlucky person that is made to suffer for the story and some ppl like that sort of thing. I get that and I am not one of those ppl but I have played Femdom games and I can enjoy them not all but some of them. I personally like it when the mc has some control and some Femdom games do give this to the player I like them more than the ones that don't. But If I choose to play it that's on me I get that, I shouldn't bitch or moan as that is how the game was intended to be. What really gets me about this game is that I really feel for the mc much more than any other mc in any other Fendom game as there is a real love connection between his wife and him. I know this is the source for those that really like or love to see the mc suffer as it's even more tragic for the mc this way, not some random person. And that for that path to be there makes sense for the story. when you are really trying to crush someone's soul the mc. The biggest thing for me is that I really wanted and feel that with the story as it starts with them in a loving relationship that there should also be a Loving path as well. I don't mean vanilla I still want there to be Femdom and the kind of fetishes that go with it and with the choice to choose what you want and don't as the dev has said that would be there anyway. I have spoken with the dev and it seems that what they had told me earlier about a loving path that it would be there. Now it seems it won't which is really sad for me as I can play both paths to see what it is like down what I would call the Tragic path the main story and then a Loving path where the mc will still be dominated but have some freedom. The latter it seems won't be there. In a sense, the dev has done a great job of getting to me and that is rare in most games. I can only really think of 1 other game that did this it is called Double-Homework the Villan in that Dennis I hated him with a passion. so the dev there did a great job to make me feel that way about him. And I want to say I don't hate the wife for what she has done as I can see that is the story the dev wants to tell. But as I have become emotionally invested in the mc I truly wanted to see another path with the wife as well. I know the mc has no control of his choices so it's not like you can do anything about it even though in the first part you did get some choice that is all gone in the second part. And for the option to leave her which hasn't been implemented yet I don't think I care about that path I don't know what will happen down that path maybe it to be with Lisa that would seem to be the logical option and it would seem to be the normal vanilla path or maybe if you did cheat and get a BJ from Lena she might offer another Femdom path. Which I didn't as I had hoped by staying faithful that this would give me a greater chance of loving yet Femdom path with Maria. I did want to support this game if the Loving path was there but as it won't be I cant. I have also never messaged about a game this much before and I feel I need to say all this so I can let the game go and Not care about the mc anymore. Best of luck with your game MironY.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 56 Votes