Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
soooo....

downloaded , looked at scripts , found "game_over01.rpy"
deleted...

why the fuck a game over at a lewd game - :poop:

oh , sentences ending with . ! ? - in normal cases...

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I just started playing this and was kinda into it at first but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, I do wish good luck on the game. I think it is going places and so far I like how its written and the potential. I think compared to vicious circle, its come a long ways story wise and translation wise. I sincerely wish success to the dev, its my own hang up that prevents me from enjoying where the story will go. I just cannot buy that no matter what, even in fantasy. It might be related to my profession, but due to it, that plot point is just too absurd for me to acknowledge.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
So? I really don't get this. Why do you assume that this route was not the aim in the first place? And what about games where a woman is raped by all sorts of monsters and tentacles or in which they are reduced to a cock-sleeve? Are you complaining about those too? Or is this kind of whining only reserved for femdom games if they dare cross over a certain threshold?

For fuck's sake there are like 2 or 3 games in total on this entire site which goes on full femdom galore, and people still keep complaining! You people are simply gigantic crybabies!

Yeah, How dare people want a sensible and realistic plot?!?!

The Nerve!

Next they'll be wanting movies and TV shows and books with plots that make sense

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I hope there will be a choice (if needed) to defeat Nathan (to put Nathan in his place)!-(Even at the maximum level of obedience of the MC).
Also, I hope there will be a choice that there will be no contacts between Maria and Nathan! (For Nathan to become submissive to her.)-(The player, making choices with every action, playing as Maria in those moments!)

Last edited:
Reactions: мими

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I just started playing this and was kinda into it at first but...

So, I do wish good luck on the game. I think it is going places and so far I like how its written and the potential. I think compared to vicious circle, its come a long ways story wise and translation wise. I sincerely wish success to the dev, its my own hang up that prevents me from enjoying where the story will go. I just cannot buy that no matter what, even in fantasy. It might be related to my profession, but due to it, that plot point is just too absurd for me to acknowledge.
I dunno, that just made me laugh, I think it was some kind of dark humor, but it seems I am alone with that understanding. + The MC simply payed it back on time, so.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I dunno, that just made me laugh, I think it was some kind of dark humor, but it seems I am alone with that understanding. + The MC simply payed it back on time, so.
Given the nature of my work, its so astoundingly stupid I can't even fantasize taking that kind of loan terms. If he was tricked or drugged or something I could maybe get it, but he took it fully knowing and understanding what it was....

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Given the nature of my work, its so astoundingly stupid I can't even fantasize taking that kind of loan terms. If he was tricked or drugged or something I could maybe get it, but he took it fully knowing and understanding what it was....
The mc obviously is not very good at mathmatics ... this might be a reason why he sucks in his job as salesman ... what did he learn in university?

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Maria in stockings and high heels is amazing… now let's hope to see some cuckold scenes in these outfit's types!

naniwtf

Dec 16, 2020
reaallly hoping there's a romance route where john gets his shit together with maria's support, while still being a sub in the bedroom

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Well, in short, the feeling of the game is contradictory.
A lot of choices in the game are just to figure out the player's kinks to skip scenes the player won't like, e.g.
- if the wife should have a lesbian side-story or not,
- if the wife should be more dominant/strict or less,
- if the mc has some gay/bi content,
etc.
That's the reason why the wife and mc have choices ... the story to a large part seems fixed like a kinetic novel.

Reactions: Walt71

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
A lot of choices in the game are just to figure out the player's kinks to skip scenes the player won't like, e.g.
- if the wife should have a lesbian side-story or not,
- if the wife should be more dominant/strict or less,
- if the mc has some gay/bi content,
etc.
That's the reason why the wife and mc have choices ... the story to a large part seems fixed like a kinetic novel.
I understand this, but most (if not all) of the wife choices could be made from the perspective of Mmc, in the form of dialogues between a couple, in the form of contextual hints, such as the scene with a laptop in chapter 1 and other options.
In general, I am not against the approach to choose content by selections in the game (I even like it), it’s just that there is a problem with the fact that the game has only a male protagonist in the tags, but in reality it turns out male protag, fem protag, multiple protag. Like, I looked at the tags, I was waiting for the game for 1 protag, and as a result, 20 + -% of the time, the wife's point of view goes. Not critical, but as I wrote earlier, spoils immersiveness.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Well to me it looked like he understood. He just was sure that he would be able to pay it back in the first month so this interest rate wouldn't be applied to him. The really stupid thing here was waiting until the last moment to pay it back...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Well to me it looked like he understood. He just was sure that he would be able to pay it back in the first month so this interest rate wouldn't be applied to him. The really stupid thing here was waiting until the last moment to pay it back...
The game mentions mc waiting for his pay cheque ...
However considering that the mc can skip the gym membership and how wealthy the wife's family is and how much money the wife now earns, etc. it was really unneccessary to take this loan.
The dev added the loan crisis because he needs it for the story he wants to tell, so it is unavoidable ...

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
It's the part about her basically no longer caring about him that wrecks the believability for me.

I could buy it if she took control of the relationship, but in still loving manner, with occasional hard femdom roleplay that both of them agreed to in advance, but she basically treats him like a dog she doesn't care for.

There is a path for the MC to keep some control, by walking away from the marriage (refuse to kneel before her and lick her feet after the probation period ends, and then say you want to back out), but that path may just lead to a game over early end (have to wait for later updates to see).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is a path for the MC to keep some control, by walking away from the marriage (refuse to kneel before her and lick her feet after the probation period ends, and then say you want to back out), but that path may just lead to a game over early end (have to wait for later updates to see).
Yeah, this is a pure femdom game, there is no full route for him to keep control.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes