Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Nope, I was talking about RACK, but I understand were there was a quiproquo. I never wanted to say that aside the extreme, there should be a consensual "soft femdom" route (like only cunni or so), I meant instead a con-extreme route :giggle: (at least consensual in term of love, even if it's imposed on MC despite his will).

As for the fantasy/irl dichotomy, never said something about that, you probably wrote it because of the quiproquo, and I couldn't agree more on that point with you, as I usually play on the medium/hard side on the femdom game with peculiar kinks I'm not sure I would like to experience irl (as like you I'm also liking most of the extreme kinks, being only very few exceptions).

I finally played the update, cuz I admit I didn't before writting my previous message, I was just replying in regard of the past messages. And so far so good, as there is a kind of non-con (tho as you said it's not pure non-con here), and some con. But goddamn the MC is really fucking dumb with that loan, that might be the only real thing that is annoying in the story (and cringe smh).

Have a good one :coffee::giggle:
Yeah, but the loan was payed back after all. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
First of all, I want to say that Miron is working on his game really fast, and I wish him not to lose that energy (y)

I think the main fuss in the comments section has to do with shattered expectations. There's a huge request for "power play" in the femdom community (not as big as for harder fetishes, nonetheless). And this game gives the full impression from the start that it's gonna be all about it. But then everything changes, and it changes completely out of the blue.

The best illustration is the scene from the last update, with the gym girl. We only see her a couple of times, it some minor scenes, and then she comes up to the mc and says, "On your knees, bitch". This looks controversial, especially against the contrast of how she interacted with the mc in her first scene, saying that he should stand up for himself, etc. For example, she could offer him protection from bullies, in exchange for helping her around the gym. And then her requests would become more demanding, which would also cause conflicts with the protagonist's wife, since she expects him to do his chores on time and not waste time on something else.

Now it looks like the developer was forced to make this scene. Of course, I don't know what's going on in his Patreon or discord, and what requests he gets from patrons (I understand how hard it is to resist their requests). But what does the developer himself want? Finish the game by next month? Because given the pace he's taken, the main character will be a castrated doormat in a couple of updates.

For Miron: Honestly, I wish you luck. You've made great progress in rendering. Try to make a game like Karlsson's Gambit or Second Class next time. It's quite possible that it will attract more patrons.
Yeah, if you read my review, the only criticism I had was that the game could have been slower in developing and explore the romance/relationship deeper. But hey, I won't complain.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
As I already wrote after the previous update, I am a bit disappointed about the rushed and unreasonable development in the relationship between mc and wife and the kinetic novel feeling of the game, especially mc acting stupid without player choice. If the players at start could enter kinks and global decision for submissive/resistant mc and less/more dominant wife, the game would probably run without further player choices at all like a kinetic novel.

I understand that some players have a fetish for strong non-con femdom, however I feel that the dev missed a chance to picture a slow and reasonable transition from a normal relationship to a more corrupt but still loving femdom relationship over time. The wife saying mc screwed up (in job and with mother-in-law) and has to be punished or later that mc should become her slave just feels like bad writing. I suppose that by rewriting some of the dialogs the story could become smoother and more reasonable. So my suggestion is to have 2 modes for the story : non-con / non-loving / humilating femdom and con / loving / romantic femdom.

The idea to have mc abstain for about a month as punishment sounds unrealistic. The mc has more than enough opportunities to fap during day and the wife does not have the time to permanently check him since she has to adapt to her new job (after playing housewife for a year). To really impose such a punishment, she would have to lock mc in chastity as it is done in other games. This however would rush the story even further.
(Instead of a punishment, the mc probably could be easily talked into housework and temporary abstination by the needs of wife's new job and as an experiment to increase sexual pleasure.)

Last edited:

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I didn't get the gym babe being all dominating, in my run she actually came and offered blowjob since i stood up to those bullies.
Yes, that scene has 3 outcomes. You go down on her, she goes down on you or you run away.

So yeah MironY actually has alternatives to being fully submissive in the game. Still the focus is on the submissive femdom path, like he said from the beginning. While personally as a player I don't mind any amount of options being available, I understand that as a developer he wants to concentrate on the path he is currently most passionate about. Having two fully separate path in the main relationship with his wife, at this point at least, would increase the workload a lot. Still for people who don't want to go or in the case better "move" down completely I can see some alternatives in the future. Again I think it was just too early to introduce splitting into completely different paths.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Yes, that scene has 3 outcomes. You go down on her, she goes down on you or you run away.

So yeah MironY actually has alternatives to being fully submissive in the game. Still the focus is on the submissive femdom path, like he said from the beginning. While personally as a player I don't mind any amount of options being available, I understand that as a developer he wants to concentrate on the path he is currently most passionate about. Having two fully separate path in the main relationship with his wife, at this point at least, would increase the workload a lot. Still for people who don't want to go or in the case better "move" down completely I can see some alternatives in the future. Again I think it was just too early to introduce splitting into completely different paths.
Yeah and i don't mind submissive content and paths, i am perfectly fine playing submissive character in game, as long as i get to choose who and how i submit. For example i might be very well extremely submissive towards the wife, if she wasn't such a bitch about it, but not towards other characters. Mostly because i don't have strong preference in being S or D and am willing to experiment with both.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Yeah and i don't mind submissive content and paths, i am perfectly fine playing submissive character in game, as long as i get to choose who and how i submit. For example i might be very well extremely submissive towards the wife, if she wasn't such a bitch about it, but not towards other characters. Mostly because i don't have strong preference in being S or D and am willing to experiment with both.
But you see, that's the problem, not every game has to be both. How many maledom games give room to femdom paths? I know femdom devs who sometimes make a maledom path, but no maledom dev ever even cares a yota about making a femdom path.

I think we should all separate what we want and what a game wants to be. You say that you don't like it that the wife is "such a bitch about it", but have you considered that I like exactly that? You say you don't want to submit to other females, but have you considered that I would like to submit to the boss, the coworker chick, etc? My point is, we should not judge a game solely on what we want, I am sure there are great maledom games for example, but they are simply not for me. That's it.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
But you see, that's the problem, not every game has to be both. How many maledom games give room to femdom paths? I know femdom devs who sometimes make a maledom path, but no maledom dev ever even cares a yota about making a femdom path.

I think we should all separate what we want and what a game wants to be. You say that you don't like it that the wife is "such a bitch about it", but have you considered that I like exactly that? You say you don't want to submit to other females, but have you considered that I would like to submit to the boss, the coworker chick, etc? My point is, we should not judge a game solely on what we want, I am sure there are great maledom games for example, but they are simply not for me. That's it.
I've not said that you should not enjoy it and want to play as a character that submits to all female character if that's your wish, nor have i said that it's a bad thing there's a path like that. On the contrary, i support there being path for that, so people that enjoy it can have it. Nor have i said that you can't enjoy the fact that wife is such a bitch about it, again i'm fine with that kind of option being there. What i commented was that even though i did pretty much everything i could think about having it be softer approach, it was still pretty much you become absolute slave or get out. Even though game and dev based on other scenes, like the one with that gym lady i had, seems to have plans where you don't become slave whose opinions doesn't matter. I could be wrong, but based on what the dev has said in posts i've noticed, they have planned on different paths and how completely you are submitting.

Also about maledom games, i rarely play games that purely focus on maledom, so can't really say much about them.

Edit. Nor am i asking for maledom path where protagonist dominates everyone or even any of the characters. And dev has said that there won't be such path, so that's fine with me. But as i said, based on what i witnessed in the game and those dev posts i've seen, there should be the option to affect the dynamic of your S/D relationship with your wife.

Last edited:
Reactions: J1215 and Aseratrix

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
No, sure. But this game kind of left the impression in the beginning that there is choice. But when it comes to the relationship, later on you are railroaded. I tried the fight with the mother-in-law two times and it led to the same result, itjs just the MC is such a fool man, especially that scam. Just scenario's designed get him further into trouble. Nothing wrong with it persé, just wish it was different.

I got nothing against femdom & humilation, like I said before. I just dislike playing such a sucker. There is another game of which I forgot the title that does this far better, the one where you become a servant in the house with your sister. (and is never updated)

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I like Lisa, I hope she gets into some truly degenerate shit down the line.

There is another game of which I forgot the title that does this far better, the one where you become a servant in the house with your sister. (and is never updated)
Estate: Dominate, which quality wise is definitely a heavy hitter, but at this point it's pretty much abandoned while Moving Down's dev completed a game already, so there's that.

Does someone know how can you report someone who indiscriminately facepalms all your comments while he limits his profile accessibility?

View attachment 1603376
Reporting is for pussies. Why do you even care anyway?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
What's with the long pauses? I am not really fond of a blank screen. Why do they last so long? It has no purpose.

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Will there be an walkthrough in this game? Also, is there a massive difference between the choices of the MCs? What is the difference between a dominant and a submissive male MC?
I don't have time to do a walkthrough at this point, but perhaps I may do it in later versions. As for your choices, they will make a difference.
What are the consequences of choices? Where can I expect more cruel Femdom?
Tougher femdom will be if you choose less submissive options with MC, and more rigid and ignoring the interests of the husband, with Maria
All the real world examples i know of that have Sub/Dom couplings, there's high level of trust and care toward the other party. And while they have the the roles on pretty much all the time, they still don't take away all agency of the other person. Even in the ones that confess on liking more extreme things.
Yes, you are absolutely right! In real life, this is totally unacceptable. But it's good that there are games for adults, where you can let your imagination run wild ;) !

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I have been looking through the code and is there any reason for a ten second hard pause?

Anyway I have stopped playing as I just dont like the Russian storyline (unnecessary violence and the struggle of the sexes). Good luck and bye.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Can’t wait for the update when hubby has to stay under wifeys desk all day like a dog, licking her feet and pussy all day.
Maybe leave a dog bowl of water with the name “CUCK” on it too.
Would love to see wifeys boss come in the office while hubby is under the desk & she makes him lick her heels & eat her pussy and ass.
Also bring that Nathan in to bring coffee to Maria, while hubby is under the desk and she can say “you forgot to ad the cream” & Nathan says there out of it & she can yell at or kick hubby for letting it run out & then tell Nathan he will have to cream in her coffee today, then after she drinks it, she says “this is better than creamer so you will cum in my coffee everyday from now on

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes