Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I hope there will be content between the MC and his fiancee boss too. Also with her mother, but I expect that to happen ;)
In any case as I've already said pls take your time in the scenes buildup and don't rush things up, I hope that the last release fast forward was for narrative purposes only

Reactions: Aseratrix

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Note :
The OP was updated with links to the new version but the game did not immediately show up in the list of "Latest Games and Updates".

Edit :
Now it is listed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z - Reborn

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Just for clarification - perhaps write whether NTR is optional and how is blackmail used? I don't mind either tags, but for informative purposes and knowing what pov I would read the story from can make me stop being a rant-brat. :D

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Played it, liked it. Shame the MC is such a loser though, guess it to be expected in a game such as this. whachagottado?

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Just for clarification - perhaps write whether NTR is optional and how is blackmail used? I don't mind either tags, but for informative purposes and knowing what pov I would read the story from can make me stop being a rant-brat. :D
NTR is not required, and blackmail is not yet fully revealed in this version.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Interesting game.
I think the MC is in the wrong workplace, it just doesn't suit him and a good boss would see that
but she doesn't like him, so she doesn't care. ^^

Nice that there are options to not let the MC grovel around all the time.
Unfortunately wifey doesn't like that.
"I don't love you anymore but you can stay if you do as I say or leave."
If you play the MC more aggressive and dominant then there is only the second option so far. (In my opinion)

Last edited:
Reactions: Miron HFG

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
For the loan with 100% interest per day he should wait for a month and longer ... after 30 days the debt hits the trillion dollar and a few days after this the debt exceeds the GDP of the United States (ca 22 trillion $) ... just a few days later (in total 37 days with interest) the debt is beyond GWP (gross world product, ca 80 trillion $) ... at that point it should be easy to defend against any nonsense claims from Dora's company.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
MironY ok bro, first of all, i removed GGGB from my signature just for add your game. And this was not a simple decision for me. Second, soon i'm going to support you on patreon, this game deserves support.
I loved this update and this game in general. Already now it is fantastic, if you add all the future planned tags (i'm interested in the optional more) this game will become my favourite in all the database.
I loved foot fetish and this game offer the best foot fetish scenes i played with also a perfect graphic (exceptional renders btw). The handjob + fisting + foot licking scene was perfect, the foot gagging scene also really good!
I hope to see more scene like that, maybe with a bit more verbal humiliation / dirty talking (and maybe sph).
My other big fetish is the cuck one. I hope to see good content in the future (ntr is planned) and my dream is to see some scenes with those fetish together (cuck licking wife feet while she is fucked from bbc).
Finally talking about extreme fetish (so probably not soon because i remember what you say "the further the story goes, the tighter the fetishes will be") i'm open to some forced bi contents. I'm not gay but if forced bi is part of femdom with verbal humiliation it turns me on (cuckold sucking BBC while the wife watch and encourage him).

JM24

May 27, 2021
Will there be an walkthrough in this game? Also, is there a massive difference between the choices of the MCs? What is the difference between a dominant and a submissive male MC?

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
This game turned to absolute shit

It feels like we went from the MC having choices to "I don't love you anymore, become my slave" and he just went "yes, dear"

I can get on board with femdom and humiliation to a point, but he's thrown his entire life away for a woman who doesn't give a fuck about his feelings, wants or needs. Ridiculous

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Tried the game for the first time. Liked the renders and how the story starts, but no matter if i took the options that seemed to be lighter, in the end the game seems to be railroading you to situation where MC has to give up his own autonomy completely if he wants to stay with his wife. While i do enjoy femdom content, i'm not a fan of quite extreme relationship idea. Not to mention even though i took all the options that should have helped their relationship stay at least warm, it seemed like there was no way for me to save the love between them, unless husbands completely becomes slave to his wife.

Would love to see path where there is femdom, but wife still has loving feelings and takes her husbands opinions into consideration, with husband even developing some spine to push back against others. If such path is in the finished version, perhaps i will return to play this one again and leave actual review at that point.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
This game turned to absolute shit

It feels like we went from the MC having choices to "I don't love you anymore, become my slave" and he just went "yes, dear"

I can get on board with femdom and humiliation to a point, but he's thrown his entire life away for a woman who doesn't give a fuck about his feelings, wants or needs. Ridiculous
So? I really don't get this. Why do you assume that this route was not the aim in the first place? And what about games where a woman is raped by all sorts of monsters and tentacles or in which they are reduced to a cock-sleeve? Are you complaining about those too? Or is this kind of whining only reserved for femdom games if they dare cross over a certain threshold?

For fuck's sake there are like 2 or 3 games in total on this entire site which goes on full femdom galore, and people still keep complaining! You people are simply gigantic crybabies!

Last edited:

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
And what about games where a woman is raped by all sorts of monsters and tentacles or in which they are reduced to a cock-sleeve? Are you complaining about those too?
You assume I play those games? You don't know me to make those assumptions

As for the aim of the game...there are alternatives to being a slave in a loveless marriage, are there not??

But I have neither the energy nor the inclination to engage you further. I'm out...of this game and this discussion. If it's your cup of tea, that's fine. It's not mine

Have a nice day

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes