kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
Yea, it was a great update indeed. Best thing about this game is that dev really knows dominant women. Like, i feel it is really realistic. Many games gives you the feeling that dev have no idea about women in general meanwhile here i feel like being dominated. Well f* done!

Reactions: Swooosh

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I know but i don't think that is cuckold at all... Maybe technically but i don't see any humiliation from the fact that your wife is having sex with another woman. That's just a fun thing to experience.
Didn't really turn out that way for Ross in Friends, LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Lamantin

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
MironY I've played it all: very good job in pretty much all departments: narrative, art, choices, tempo, characters, setting.. it was so fun to play that the "fast forward" at the end was almost disappointing :).
I hope you plan to develop the game\story with a lot of additional content (even add some scene inside the final cut of this last release), because it seems really worth it.

Good luck and congratz

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Okay I like this game so far and I'm looking forward to the other kinks being added,but ,
How many routes/ different dialogues are there? I've played through the game a few times picking different choices and I do get different dialogue but for the most part the game seems to progress in the same way.So am I missing something or is that it?
I really love how the story is going so far but I would like the relationship between MC and his wife to be more consensual
there are a few scenes where both MC and his wife think to themselves where they show that they enjoy it but never talk to each other about it.
Also why doesn't his wife stand up for his husband? Her mother and her new boss/friend calls him a loser and all sorts of stuff and she just plays along?

I'm a bit confused as to where this game is going,If its going to be the classic femdom game where the MC is a beta bitch who gets NTR'd and dominated by his wife that's fine.But I'm getting mixed signals sometimes.On one hand the way the story progress is natural and fells realistic until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MironY Please add a route where his wife is more understanding and less bitchy, where the husband goes from working to being a househusband( I assume that whats going to happen eventually) and she is more supporting, mabye stand up for him against his wife, also his wife cheating on MC before they were married kinda felt sudden,can you add a choice so she confesses and apologies to MC and he forgives her for it ?

All that being said I still think this game is wayy better than most of the femdom games on this site.

Also Is the dev's other game Vicious circle any good?

• Red Heart
Reactions: misterx2999

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Okay I like this game so far and I'm looking forward to the other kinks being added,but ,
How many routes/ different dialogues are there? I've played through the game a few times picking different choices and I do get different dialogue but for the most part the game seems to progress in the same way.So am I missing something or is that it?
I really love how the story is going so far but I would like the relationship between MC and his wife to be more consensual
there are a few scenes where both MC and his wife think to themselves where they show that they enjoy it but never talk to each other about it.
Also why doesn't his wife stand up for his husband? Her mother and her new boss/friend calls him a loser and all sorts of stuff and she just plays along?

I'm a bit confused as to where this game is going,If its going to be the classic femdom game where the MC is a beta bitch who gets NTR'd and dominated by his wife that's fine.But I'm getting mixed signals sometimes.On one hand the way the story progress is natural and fells realistic until
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MironY Please add a route where his wife is more understanding and less bitchy, where the husband goes from working to being a househusband( I assume that whats going to happen eventually) and she is more supporting, mabye stand up for him against his wife, also his wife cheating on MC before they were married kinda felt sudden,can you add a choice so she confesses and apologies to MC and he forgives her for it ?

All that being said I still think this game is wayy better than most of the femdom games on this site.

Also Is the dev's other game Vicious circle any good?
With certain elections, there will be a scenario where the wife treats the MC with more understanding, but either way it will be pretty hard.

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
I disagree.
I really like the way it currently is. Do not change anything.
Keep it non-consensual. :LOL:
In my opinion, it's currently the best game here.
I mean 2 routes would be nice one non-con and another not.
I like non con in femdom games but it gets boring really quick when it plays out in most femdom games.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I disagree.
I really like the way it currently is. Do not change anything.
Keep it non-consensual. :LOL:
In my opinion, it's currently the best game here.
Completely agreed. In fact I can count the femdom games with non-con on a single hand :(

Most are like: "now I will very >>dominatingly<< suck your cock if you consent to it...am I not viciously dominant and dangerous with me kneeling in front of you and asking permission every 5 seconds to perform the very dominant act of servicing you cock, muhahaha!"...sanitized, unexciting, domesticated, inoffensive, boring, cliche and about as femdom as a bukkake session.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
With certain elections, there will be a scenario where the wife treats the MC with more understanding, but either way it will be pretty hard.
I am planning to make a signature collage, and I would like your game to be included, do you have some sigs for us to use, or should I make mine?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I've been planning to do this for a long time, but haven't gotten around to it ;) It would be great if you could do it (y)
I will try to make one and will first share it with you, so that you can make modifications or give tips the way you'd like it, but I can't promise an exact date of completion!

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
I think it should be by default more wide, like 21:9, cause the stretch makes the chick a little fat. And the name of the game more readable.

Reactions: Aseratrix

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
That would be fine by me, but perhaps the problem (?!) is the quality of the writing... You can actually like the characters, because it is possible to see how much thought was put into them. So when we get to the 'fast forward' scenes, things become hard to swallow not because they aren't pleasant in themselves, but because the expectations you build for the characters are kinda frustrated.

Don't get me wrong -- I LIKE "pretty hard." But it feels to me that you spent so much time building Maria up to be a sympathetic character (that scene with her crying over her father's death comes to mind) that suddenly seeing her proposing total control of John's life as "well-deserved punishment"... just doesn't feel like something she'd do.

Considering her previous interactions with John and with other characters, I'd expect her to have at least one, and possibly several, conversations with John about his (and her) kinks. The whole scene with the laptop, in which they openly discussed their interest, makes it seem like a natural development -- they should have been talking a lot more about what they like or don't like, since they managed to open the subject once. Yet this never happens.

I understand that the kink here is non-consensuality: it's fun to watch Maria take control despite John's wishes. Buuut... after all our previous experiences with Maria, this ends up being difficult to buy. It may seem paradoxical, but it would have been easier to accept IF Maria had started out as your usual 2D fantasy-fulfillment dream Domme; but she started out as a real human being, and one who is (was) in love with MC, so seeing her jump into the role of a wicked wife who doesn't think about her husband's needs anymore sounds like it comes out of nowhere. And that, in a game that is VERY well paced overall!

Maybe Maria's character (and John's) just need a little more thinking. You decided to introduce John's service as a househusband as a sort of punishment for the fight with Maria's mother -- but the situation is such that it is hard to believe that someone like Maria would not see her husband's viewpoint (since he supported her artistic endeavors for over a year, gave her full freedom to accept or refuse Deborah's job offer, and was more than willing to accommodate her kinks after the laptop scene -- someone like Maria would not miss any of these things when thinking about what to do...). So maybe, instead of that, the first introduction of the idea could have come as a consensual division of labor -- since Maria has to work longer irregular hours, it would be natural for the house chores to become John's duty, and he could agree with that. Then you could slowly increase her level of cruelty -- at first as play, with John's consent, then transitioning to non-sollicited but implicit consent on the way towards non-consensuality. They could have a few more honest open-heart conversations, but those could be slowly phased out (he might say in one of these conversations 'I love it when you make decisions' and then you could slowly build up from decisions he'd almost certainly be OK with to others that would irk him or not please him at all, for instance).

In this way you'd have the build-up in which Maria would have the time to transition from someone who cares about MC's feelings to someone who doesn't via slow steps of "when I pretend I don't care about him he likes it, so I am caring about him" to "mmm...mmm... I'm enjoying this too much, I'll think of him later" to "it's all about me". You glossed over this whole development in one pussy-licking scene in which you just said she went from praising him to becoming more and more demanding and often giving him just a pat on the head in one paragraph... that could have been a whole week worth of dialogues :)

Let me finish by saying I don't dislike the idea -- by all means, go "pretty hard"! But since you took enough time to make me care about characters like Maria and their internal turmoils... give her more humanity. She's not just a VN character, she has feelings, too, y'know? :)

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
That would be fine by me, but perhaps...
I always prefer a slow story escalation, too.
But it is like seeing someone building a nice house and to tell him "why don't you build a scyscraper or a castle?".
Hence, although I share your wishes, I prefer that we get a game that will be finished.
He has shown with Vicious Circle that he is capable of finishing games. That's something happening rarely.

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes