Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
I like the premise, but I just cant get over the tone of this VN. This guy has to be a first class idiot to be in the situation he is in, so why do I care to watch an idiot do idiot things? I am not certain what logic I am supposed to use to make a decision between a stupid and even more stupid choice. It should have been a story about a guy that adores his wife too much and goes too far to please her while she gets more and more intoxicated with her control.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I like the premise, but I just cant get over the tone of this VN. This guy has to be a first class idiot to be in the situation he is in, so why do I care to watch an idiot do idiot things? I am not certain what logic I am supposed to use to make a decision between a stupid and even more stupid choice. It should have been a story about a guy that adores his wife too much and goes too far to please her while she gets more and more intoxicated with her control.
You think everyone likes wimp mc ??? Nah

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The mc is a (poor) chubby beta-male, surrounded by (rich) attractive alpha-females (wife, female boss, mother-in-law) ... it is difficult to believe that the females would bother to deal with him ... in real life the mc would quit his job (be fired), divorce (be divorced) and look for a new, better suited job and girlfriend ...

For femdom/subdom relationships there are probably more realistic combinations :
- male and female are equal attractive and equal successful and femdom is kind of kinky roleplay for them
- male is older, very rich while female is younger and more attractive, compensating age and money on one side with youth and attractiveness on the other side
- female is older, attractive and rich (cougar) while male is younger and very attractive

It is unusual for alphas to waste their time with less attractive, unsuccessful people ...
The only exception might be a strong emotional bind (love). However with all the humilations, scoldings and quarrels in the story so far, there seems to be no love left ...

Last edited:

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
NTR or cheating tags should be added, it's not even cuckoldry because the man doesn't consent to that.
I also thought it was going in a different direction, with the couple just exploring their kinks but it seems to evolve differently from what I imagined, I somewhat agree with the poster above.
Graphics are great but the writing really needs some improvement, especially in sex scenes where there's very little talk between them, should help prolong them because they feel short.

Reactions: pochops

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The changelog is a bit misleading since this update (ch. 1 part 2) covers the end of the first week as well as an overview of the rest of the month.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I would not call the game "bad" ... the game has many components ... the music is ok, the images and animations are good, it is just the story/writing which is disappointing and very likely becomes even worse with next update ... as I wrote above, the story in current state does not make much sense (alphas vs. beta) and as others already mentioned playing a stupid mc is no fun ...

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
The mc is a (poor) chubby beta-male, surrounded by (rich) attractive alpha-females (wife, female boss, mother-in-law) ... it is difficult to believe that the females would bother to deal with him ... in real life the mc would quit his job (be fired), divorce (be divorced) and look for a new, better suited job and girlfriend ...

For femdom/subdom relationships there are probably more realistic combinations :
- male and female are equal attractive and equal successful and femdom is kind of kinky roleplay for them
- male is older, very rich while female is younger and more attractive, compensating age and money on one side with youth and attractiveness on the other side
- female is older, attractive and rich (cougar) while male is younger and very attractive

It is unusual for alphas to waste their time with less attractive, unsuccessful people ...
The only exception might be a strong emotional bind (love). However with all the humilations, scoldings and quarrels in the story so far, there seems to be no love left ...
You are clearly not going outside dude. It doesn't work like that.

Otherwise, the models are good and the story is interesting, at least it's more believable than most of the femdom games around here, keep up the good work and you will get a lot of the support.

And the MC doesn't looks like as stupid like many seemed to think, just crushed by life like many people are :)

The only downside might be the loan we are forced to take, despite knowing our wife is going to get 25k$ next month, but I'm waiting to see what you are going to do with that.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I played the update, and the game is awesome, I don't mind the pace at all, the story really sucked me in, and it gets better and better as it goes on. This is a gem in the making! Please, please don't let femdom haters in this comment section change the game...:(

The nice sax music is adding a calming atmosphere as well, and the story arc is quite interesting as it shows how the relationship slowly changes towards a femdom one. Its really nicely implemented.

In response to some earlier comments:

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
For those who asked for a walkthrough :
The game plays very similar to a kinetic novel, decisions mostly change the flavor of dialogs and sex scenes, some decisions skip scenes. Overall the course of the game toward a femdom relationship cannot be influenced by decisions.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 56 Votes