• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Good on you, but my god - you must have felt offended badly. You can be at ease - I'm not going to take your chance away of doing whatever you want to consent to in your relationship. I was merely stating my preference for this story and what I think would be a more authentic, loving / romantic way of depicting a couple that engages in D/S.
Nah, I was just trying to counter-balance your initial post. As long as there is an option in the game to go into more explicit femdom, I would have no issue whatsoever with the existence of a soft-path. But the comment seemed to generally pivot the entire game in a softer direction. I am not offended at all. But I have seen lately a truckload of comments on games with even the tinyest of more hardcore femdom, lambasting the things I like.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Nah, I was just trying to counter-balance your initial post. As long as there is an option in the game to go into more explicit femdom, I would have no issue whatsoever with the existence of a soft-path. But the comment seemed to generally pivot the entire game in a softer direction. I am not offended at all. But I have seen lately a truckload of comments on games with even the tinyest of more hardcore femdom, lambasting the things I like.
All good. I saw your gigantuan post and thought you went on a tirade at first. About the direction - I was just talking about a single path I'd like to see come to fruition. With all these hints about the boss and potential gay action dropped I don't think you have cause to worry the game will lack harder femdom content - whichever form that may take.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Great, we finally get an MC who is not a manlet, manchild, or 4 foot shota, but he get's sissified. Can't win them all I guess. Can some dev please put this MC in a normal VN?
I kinda think the same. The typical "incest-harem" protag would fit way better in here. Hell... i would even play this game dispite the unappealing kinks for me just to see my deep hatered for those whiney whimp-MC Motherfuckers satisfied. Let them suffer.... let them bleed.... Muhahahahaha. I wouldn't "beat my meat" to it, but would surely have a big smile on my face. But as you said: Can't have it all. I'll pass on this one too.... but as stated before: i think the blonde is HOTTT

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, BDSM, Female domination, Oral Sex, Vaginal sex, PoV
Planned tags: Anal Sex, Blackmail, Footjob, Humiliation, Lesbian, Milf, Sex Toys, Sexual Harassment, Slave, Spanking
Planned optional tags: Gay, NTR (Cuckold), Urination, Scat, Sissification
Division of tags and optional tags looks good. I am not into gay stuff, so for me mc being the only sexual active male in the game would be fine.

Deborah already showed some strong lesbian feelings. As a powerful, dominant lesbian she might also have a hidden BDSM side, playing in her villa lezdom games with her maids and girlfriends, which could add a variety in content and be a further inspiration for Maria when she and Deborah refresh their lesbian affair.

dencher87

Sep 19, 2021
The rigidity will depend on the player's choice, but in any case, it won't be an easy "game" domination. Most likely, this won't be your cup.:(
забей, всё круто. Таких игр как раз-таки очень мало, где был бы реальный фемдом, а не показуха.

Reactions: egorka8018

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I will say I am not a fan of femdom but what made me want to look at this one is it doesn't seem to rely on kidnapping, murder, mayhem, or blackmail. I like how you are taking a vanilla couple and showing their journey into it. I personally don't care for the wifes model. She's so pail and skinny it makes me think sickly fragile thing not mistress. I will say nice attempt to not make her some over sized milf amazon so there is a silver lining. It's just at the beginning so it might turn out to be really good. Still too early to tell. Good Luck Dev and thanks for making something that's not completely ridiculous.

Reactions: assman1337

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Final

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 384 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The game is good, but the plot is a kind of unrealistic. First of all you won't get a senior level position without having adequate experience. Academic skills are not enough for having a job. Experience are most important, especially for a senior level position. Secondly, you can't have your spouse as the direct boss as it creates a conflict of interest. When it happens in the real world, either the senior level person or the subordinate is moved to a different department.

Reactions: GypsyBastard

dencher87

Sep 19, 2021
The game is good, but the plot is a kind of unrealistic. First of all you won't get a senior level position without having adequate experience. Academic skills are not enough for having a job. Experience are most important, especially for a senior level position. Secondly, you can't have your spouse as the direct boss as it creates a conflict of interest. When it happens in the real world, either the senior level person or the subordinate is moved to a different department.
you just didn't live in Russia. Nepotism and corruption flourish in russia.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 56 Votes