Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
i'd love to see every planned tags (except gay :KappaPride:) no offense
I am not interested in gay either, but the dev said that your choices will invite a certain fetish to occur or not, as it should be. I also like all the other niche fetishes listed (including scat - limited to only femdom context), if the choice system is well implemented, there is no way you can make choices which unknowingly lead you down a path you dislike.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm gonna finally play Vicious Circle before trying this game, but I hope there's gonna be a lot of scenes with the woman in the pic from the gym.
Vicious Circle is one of my fav RPGM games, definitely worth the time. Also, this game here, as demo as it is, its already interesting to play and has more events and story progression than typical for first releases.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
For my personal liking, this game has the ultimate beginning. A game that starts with a normal relationship and that will become an extreme femdom. It is just awesome to play that current relationship, when you already see the planned tags, like urination. I just hope the dev takes his time for this development and it will take several in-game weeks of mind games and tricks, until MC really hits rock bottom, against his will :giggle:.

VC had already awesome endings. I think the loop ending of Nina was an excellent idea. I hope that we will see even more of the final life of the MC, with one or two weeks as toilet slave for instance. Would love to see the MC struggle, as he gets less and less attention and it takes really a few days until he realizes that this is actually the final outcome of his marriage.

Until then, I enjoy this lovely family life we currently see :LOL:

<sunrise>

Sep 10, 2019
Great, very happy with the new game! Will wait for future updates!
By the way, the plot reminds some kind of new game here... Oh, yes - To Their Every Whim. Nevertheless, this is not necessarily a bad thing - the development and views of the authors are different

Reactions: pabo

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
I'll repeat my question: "The plot will vary greatly depending on the choice to "pay for the gym." or "practice in the park"?
Is it worth making two saves on this fork to lose both options?

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes