HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Also have to add, one thing that broke my immersion in the story was the MC's decision to take on that scam loan. Would like to have some kind of input in that kind of decision.

Reactions: pochops

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
You assume I play those games? You don't know me to make those assumptions

As for the aim of the game...there are alternatives to being a slave in a loveless marriage, are there not??
All I am saying is that there should be room for extreme femdom games as well. Why shouldn't this one become one? I see this all the time, that femdom games should tone down the domination, and how the MC is spineless. Its kinda the point you know? A very rigid spine would make the MC unable to bend down and lick her boots. And if that were to happen, the game would stop being femdom innit?

Also I only exclusively see demands of the "turning of the tables" type on femdom games, never saw any on maledom game threads. Its funny, don't you think?

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
All I am saying is that there should be room for extreme femdom games as well. Why shouldn't this one become one?
No one is saying it can't have that route. Just that it would be nice to see also not so extreme route, i mean i don't mind there being routes for kinks or degrees of kinks i don't enjoy in games. As long as there's also routes for the kinks i enjoy and none of those are forced upon you.

Reactions: Mauser45

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
No one is saying it can't have that route. Just that it would be nice to see also not so extreme route, i mean i don't mind there being routes for kinks or degrees of kinks i don't enjoy in games. As long as there's also routes for the kinks i enjoy and none of those are forced upon you.
Maybe there will be, its up to the dev...its more work, but sure, if we are talking routes its fine, it means more choice certainly.

But you have to admit, if you read the thread, there are too many complaints about the game so far catering for the hardcore femdom audience, to the point that those of us who like that are put on the defense.

And starting with "This game turned to absolute shit" is not conducive for any really constructive dialogue, I mean what does one expect even from the dev after such an outburst?

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
What are the consequences of choices? Where can I expect more cruel Femdom?
So far the game takes its time to build up, the choices there are now only affect - I assume - what will happen in the future releases mostly, it will determine what fetishes you accept or so I understood.

What really concerns me when I see all the negative comments is the effect they have on the mood of someone who pours their time, energy and passion into something some of us love to bits, I personally witnessed games being abandoned by devs because of the intolerance and mean comments left by some users. I just hope that Miron is built like a real Russian bear :), and will just shake it off, for the sake of all of us who adore femdom. Even if we are few, and some of us are chronically broke [like me], we surely compensate with some real passion. And when I finally stop being broke, I will surely pay my dues, I just hope these devs stick around long enough for that to happen.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So far the game takes its time to build up, the choices there are now only affect - I assume - what will happen in the future releases mostly, it will determine what fetishes you accept or so I understood.

What really concerns me when I see all the negative comments is the effect they have on the mood of someone who pours their time, energy and passion into something some of us love to bits, I personally witnessed games being abandoned by devs because of the intolerance and mean comments left by some users. I just hope that Miron is built like a real Russian bear :), and will just shake it off, for the sake of all of us who adore femdom. Even if we are few, and some of us are chronically broke [like me], we surely compensate with some real passion. And when I finally stop being broke, I will surely pay my dues, I just hope these devs stick around long enough for that to happen.
Dev has already finished one game based on femdom, he likely knows some people aren't into it and feel the need to tell everyone it's not for them rather than just moving on.

It won't change the focus of the game though.

Lytoo

Jul 20, 2021
I hope there will be a time when John is tired and fed up with Maria's behavior

he actually left the house with his things when maria was home and john said "Goodbye, Maria." And don't care anymore about Maria or her words

At first Maria doesn't care but in the end she's sad and depressed and that's when she knows that she loves John

Of course this is just my imagination which can't happen in this game lol

Reactions: 彡SILENT๛ONE

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
How to easily avoid those extreme optional tags:

1642493131792.png

Cause you know they gonna be the main focus so why bother, just go play game without them, and leave this to those that like those tags. Simples.

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
All I am saying is that there should be room for extreme femdom games as well. Why shouldn't this one become one? I see this all the time, that femdom games should tone down the domination, and how the MC is spineless. Its kinda the point you know? A very rigid spine would make the MC unable to bend down and lick her boots. And if that were to happen, the game would stop being femdom innit?
You know that most of the real games about femdom are like it on f95zone, right ?
Not talking about the femdom tag that is used in many games as a bait, just to have on feetjob scene.

On the other hand, extreme femdom has also place for a loving relationship between the two characters, as the kink can develop out of a way to save this love. That's something that is almost never present such kind of games, and it's a shame ! The only ones in mind close to extreme that can have such a feature would be "the secretary", and games like "slave high/second class", it does had another layer of depth to the game.
Just saying having different kind of route, where in one love is still present despite being a slave or in whatever predicament, would be really nice as the start of the story made us thought such possibility was possible.

But yeah, in the end it's still in the end of the author, and it would be perfectly normal if they doesn't want to write such, still sad with the early potential tho.

Edit : plus you should know about it, you are the one that made the femdom finder thread

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
You know that most of the real games about femdom are like it on f95zone, right ?
Not talking about the femdom tag that is used in many games as a bait, just to have on feetjob scene.

On the other hand, extreme femdom has also place for a loving relationship between the two characters, as the kink can develop out of a way to save this love. That's something that is almost never present such kind of games, and it's a shame ! The only ones in mind close to extreme that can have such a feature would be "the secretary", and games like "slave high/second class", it does had another layer of depth to the game.
Just saying having different kind of route, where in one love is still present despite being a slave or in whatever predicament, would be really nice as the start of the story made us thought such possibility was possible.

But yeah, in the end it's still in the end of the author, and it would be perfectly normal if they doesn't want to write such, still sad with the early potential tho.

Edit : plus you should know about it, you are the one that made the femdom finder thread
All the real world examples i know of that have Sub/Dom couplings, there's high level of trust and care toward the other party. And while they have the the roles on pretty much all the time, they still don't take away all agency of the other person. Even in the ones that confess on liking more extreme things.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019

That's quite ironic of you to say, I know precisely because I made the finder how rare actually extreme femdom is on this site [you can check how few are classed as "hard"]. + My personal taste in femdom fantasies is non-con femdom, and that is really rare, not even this game is purely non-con. Yet male on female non-con games are pretty common on the site. Just an additional small factoid.

As for the real life generalization you made in your second comment, that is also not universally so. On one hand there is such a thing as consensual non-consent [look it up independently if you need to], and also there are different "schools of thought" so to speak within the wider bdsm community. You are talking about the Safe-Sane-Consensual one, but I favor RACK [Risk Aware Consensual Kink]. The level of care and love present depends on the nature of the relationship those involved are in. Certainly it applies to romantic couples, however many people do engage in bdsm outside such commitments.

And finally, there is a huge difference between what one is willing to engage into in real life, and what is exciting just as a fantasy. There are many aspects of fantasy I enjoy as fantasy only, and that is also perfectly all right as long as one can distinguish fantasy from reality.

I think that those of us who like really "insane" femdom fantasies are just as "deserving" of having some games to enjoy as those who are into more moderate or even only soft fantasies. Don't you think? I am quite familiar with the kinds of femdom games around, and very few are extreme enough for me.

This game so far is at best moderate, nothing too extreme in it so far. Yet unlike those who hate extreme femdom, I don't complain, rather I leave it up completely to the dev what he or she envisions the game to be, I only get defensive when others don't do the same and try to pressure, guilt or trash-talk the game and kink-shame others for liking what they don't.

Whether it will be a game which pushes all my buttons or not, I support the devs and don't complain even when the game is not catering to all my tastes. I take what I can get. You can check any femdom game thread on this site, and you will not find me complaining about how soft most of them are. In fact I like some of those as well, or if not, I just stop following the said game.

Last edited:

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
First of all, I want to say that Miron is working on his game really fast, and I wish him not to lose that energy (y)

I think the main fuss in the comments section has to do with shattered expectations. There's a huge request for "power play" in the femdom community (not as big as for harder fetishes, nonetheless). And this game gives the full impression from the start that it's gonna be all about it. But then everything changes, and it changes completely out of the blue.

The best illustration is the scene from the last update, with the gym girl. We only see her a couple of times, it some minor scenes, and then she comes up to the mc and says, "On your knees, bitch". This looks controversial, especially against the contrast of how she interacted with the mc in her first scene, saying that he should stand up for himself, etc. For example, she could offer him protection from bullies, in exchange for helping her around the gym. And then her requests would become more demanding, which would also cause conflicts with the protagonist's wife, since she expects him to do his chores on time and not waste time on something else.

Now it looks like the developer was forced to make this scene. Of course, I don't know what's going on in his Patreon or discord, and what requests he gets from patrons (I understand how hard it is to resist their requests). But what does the developer himself want? Finish the game by next month? Because given the pace he's taken, the main character will be a castrated doormat in a couple of updates.

For Miron: Honestly, I wish you luck. You've made great progress in rendering. Try to make a game like Karlsson's Gambit or Second Class next time. It's quite possible that it will attract more patrons.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
First of all, I want to say that Miron is working on his game really fast, and I wish him not to lose that energy (y)

I think the main fuss in the comments section has to do with shattered expectations. There's a huge request for "power play" in the femdom community (not as big as for harder fetishes, nonetheless). And this game gives the full impression from the start that it's gonna be all about it. But then everything changes, and it changes completely out of the blue.

The best illustration is the scene from the last update, with the gym girl. We only see her a couple of times, it some minor scenes, and then she comes up to the mc and says, "On your knees, bitch". This looks controversial, especially against the contrast of how she interacted with the mc in her first scene, saying that he should stand up for himself, etc. For example, she could offer him protection from bullies, in exchange for helping her around the gym. And then her requests would become more demanding, which would also cause conflicts with the protagonist's wife, since she expects him to do his chores on time and not waste time on something else.

Now it looks like the developer was forced to make this scene. Of course, I don't know what's going on in his Patreon or discord, and what requests he gets from patrons (I understand how hard it is to resist their requests). But what does the developer himself want? Finish the game by next month? Because given the pace he's taken, the main character will be a castrated doormat in a couple of updates.

For Miron: Honestly, I wish you luck. You've made great progress in rendering. Try to make a game like Karlsson's Gambit or Second Class next time. It's quite possible that it will attract more patrons.
I didn't get the gym babe being all dominating, in my run she actually came and offered blowjob since i stood up to those bullies.

Lamantin

May 4, 2018
As for the real life generalization you made in your second comment, that is also not universally so. On one hand there is such a thing as consensual non-consent [look it up independently if you need to], and also there are different "schools of thought" so to speak within the wider bdsm community. You are talking about the Safe-Sane-Consensual one, but I favor RACK [Risk Aware Consensual Kink]. The level of care and love present depends on the nature of the relationship those involved are in. Certainly it applies to romantic couples, however many people do engage in bdsm outside such commitments.
Nope, I was talking about RACK, but I understand were there was a quiproquo. I never wanted to say that aside the extreme, there should be a consensual "soft femdom" route (like only cunni or so), I meant instead a con-extreme route :giggle: (at least consensual in term of love, even if it's imposed on MC despite his will).

As for the fantasy/irl dichotomy, never said something about that, you probably wrote it because of the quiproquo, and I couldn't agree more on that point with you, as I usually play on the medium/hard side on the femdom game with peculiar kinks I'm not sure I would like to experience irl (as like you I'm also liking most of the extreme kinks, being only very few exceptions).

I finally played the update, cuz I admit I didn't before writting my previous message, I was just replying in regard of the past messages. And so far almost good, as there is a kind of non-con (tho as you said it's not pure non-con here), and some con. But goddamn the MC is really fucking dumb with that loan, that might be the only real thing that is annoying in the story (and cringe smh).

Have a good one :coffee::giggle:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 56 Votes