Among Us

Nov 29, 2020
Can someone please share the update (Chapter 3 Part 1) here? I really wanna pledge but neither Patreon nor SubscribeStar accepts any of the payment methods in my country. It says "New (RBI) have led to industry-wide recurring payment declines. We are working closely with our payment processing partners to investigate long-term solutions. At this time, we can’t guarantee that any recurring payments will be successfully processed." It is now out for 2$ patreons.

Last edited:

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Can someone please share the update (Chapter 3 Part 1) here? I really wanna pledge but neither Patreon nor SubscribeStar accepts any of the payment methods in my country. It says "New (RBI) have led to industry-wide recurring payment declines. We are working closely with our payment processing partners to investigate long-term solutions. At this time, we can’t guarantee that any recurring payments will be successfully processed." It is now out of 2$ patreons.
This update will be public access on April 20

Axel F

Apr 30, 2021
I love how this guy keeps updating his game without saying shit to anyone. No fucks given.
Yeah :LOL:
Other devs have semanal progress updates (talking alot without saying anything) and they update their game twice a year. This guy doesn't say much but updates his game almost every 1.5 months (besides working alone probably and living in a war zone).
He's a man of focus, commitment and sheer f. will.

L.E. Not trying to trash other devs, everyone works at their own pace and has irl problems. And i'm grateful to each and every dev for many hours of entertainment.

Last edited:

subwien

Jan 16, 2022
Im realising that i missed Chapter2part2
Can someone plz share a link to it? im so down for this, but i cant move ;P

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Choice plays a big role but will have a noticeable impact in future updates, although even now there are several different scenes and different dialogue options, depending on the path chosen.
No male dom path? or a switch path? because honestly a little payback to the bitches would be more fun. Will NTR or other fetishes be avoidable? Can the MC deny the women and move on to someone else? Or is it going to be all simp ok honey mistress madam ma'am? Because so far the only appealing thing is the renders and models the rest is meh...

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
No male dom path? or a switch path? because honestly a little payback to the bitches would be more fun. Will NTR or other fetishes be avoidable? Can the MC deny the women and move on to someone else? Or is it going to be all simp ok honey mistress madam ma'am? Because so far the only appealing thing is the renders and models the rest is meh...
Read the Developer Notes [just under Changelog on front page].

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Your username truly is a perfect reflection of this comment! :cool: Seriously though, MironY was clear from the start that this was going to be a progressive female domination story - if you don't like that there's literally no reason for you to hang around here and waste your time complaining... It also doesn't negate the fact that there WERE different dialogue options (and scenes) depending on the path chosen even in the last update. (haven't tried chapter 3 yet myself)

Yeah, MironY deserves more support! Pls who can subscribe his patreon. I'm a patreon and i'm proud to be.
He definitely deserves it! One of the most proficient femdom devs out there these days!

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes