FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
A lot of people don't like Mary. I also didn't like her at the beginning of the game, but the more violent she gets, the more beautiful she is. When I looked at her pussy from under her desktop (POV screen) I realized that she was always beautiful, I just used to look at her from the wrong angle :cool:.
Her mother is, of course, a separate type of Goddess, especially her character and talk about the inferiority of MС parents)))
P.S I found some 3D femdom drawings on the Internet, there the model is the spitting image of Maria. Attach them here will be something like fan drawings. (Text has been added to the figures, I will place it below in order with the numbers corresponding to the figures.)

1. "Hold on, I need a selfie..."
"Hey what are you doing?! I didn't tell you to stop!"

2. “I can't believe I'm getting a blumpkin at school! Oh my god I just shit - can you smell it? lol! Your face is like, trapped down there with it! OMG let's do this every day!

3 and 4."Yeah he does whatever I say so I am making him eat me out"
"Yeah from behind. His nose is right up my butt LOL"
"I dunno, probably. I haven't showered in a while. That's not my problem"
"No, Brad never gives me oral. He only wants to have sex"
"Because Brad's dick is huge! I always cum super hard. He's actually coming over soon - I can't wait. I'm going to ride his cock like a cowgirl LOL"
"Yeah I'll just kick him out when Brad gets here. Do you want me to send him over to go down on you next?"
"Okay I'll tell him, just send him back when you're done. I want to make him eat Brad's cum out of my pussy later"

Reactions: Miron HFG

Suhai Black

Sep 24, 2021
This should might as well be a kinect novel cause it seems even if you try to defend yourself you still get hoed by females. I thought this game would be like karslon gambit but I was wrong. Also whats the point of giving us the option to refuse debroah advances? You can already tell sooner or later shes going to bang the wife this might as well be kinect novel

Sep 20, 2020
The mc is a (poor) chubby beta-male, surrounded by (rich) attractive alpha-females (wife, female boss, mother-in-law) ... it is difficult to believe that the females would bother to deal with him ... in real life the mc would quit his job (be fired), divorce (be divorced) and look for a new, better suited job and girlfriend ...

For femdom/subdom relationships there are probably more realistic combinations :
- male and female are equal attractive and equal successful and femdom is kind of kinky roleplay for them
- male is older, very rich while female is younger and more attractive, compensating age and money on one side with youth and attractiveness on the other side
- female is older, attractive and rich (cougar) while male is younger and very attractive

It is unusual for alphas to waste their time with less attractive, unsuccessful people ...
The only exception might be a strong emotional bind (love). However with all the humilations, scoldings and quarrels in the story so far, there seems to be no love left ...
It's been a long time since the posting of this comment, but I just have to admire this amount of realism.

• Angry
Reactions: Anonymous100

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
As I understand it, one of the features of the game is that the main character does not realize herself as strong and super-beautiful at the beginning (in the first coats) and as the game progresses, she blooms like a flower. (This is about the lack of realism and about the not beautiful main character).

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I LOVE the Prison 1,2 so you tell me. I can acknowledge them as unrealistic and still have a good time.
Of course you can, I enjoy))). But I also do not agree that the game is not realistic. Definitely women and men are not the same, there are no patterns. There are girls who love losers (they are very rare but they exist). According to the plot, the heroine fell in love with him at school when he showed himself not typical for him and did not look like a loser. And then he got fat and lazy, and on the contrary, a merciless bitch began to wake up in the girl. And if you want 100% realism 1. - turn off the computer (gadget). 2. - You go out into the real world to real people.

Reactions: Frosty2000

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
So.... The wife is a bossy, pretentious bitch raised with a silver spoon in her mouth and the husband is a mamas boy with absolutely no back bone. What could possibly go wrong?

Personally I would find another job and tell the "friend" where she could shove her her daddies company. Then I would tell daddy's little girl at home, that if she didn't like the way I looked, she could hit the door because I am the one working while she sits on her ass and her "art" degree. Besides. Bitch is a pale skinny little twig with bug eyes and a vampires skin.

Oh wait, its a male humiliation story......... OH!! Better go read the developers notes!! Wouldn't want to ruffle any feathers, lol.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
So.... The wife is a bossy, pretentious bitch raised with a silver spoon in her mouth and the husband is a mamas boy with absolutely no back bone. What could possibly go wrong?

Personally I would find another job and tell the "friend" where she could shove her her daddies company. Then I would tell daddy's little girl at home, that if she didn't like the way I looked, she could hit the door because I am the one working while she sits on her ass and her "art" degree. Besides. Bitch is a pale skinny little twig with bug eyes and a vampires skin.

Oh wait, its a male humiliation story......... OH!! Better go read the developers notes!! Wouldn't want to ruffle any feathers, lol.
lol! Another wannabe tough guy, who thinks writing a stupid comment here makes him look great. Seriously nobody cares what you would do in that situation. You know better just stay away from this game so your fragile real life ego will not be triggered again.;)

3.90 star(s) 56 Votes