DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
If anything, the game has already been updated. The new version can be downloaded at the mega links.
Thank you great update, of course I loved the mother in law scenes, she’s much hotter than the flat chested mousy wife.

Would be funny if mc can move out to be mother in laws house to be her personal slave, but with wife buying that new house probly won’t happen,
maybe wife and that redhead lesbian could live together in that house while mc lives with her mom & has to service her and her high class friends

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
The women in the pics don't have any resemblance whatsoever, of having dominant characteristics.
I saw the wall of text, one paragraph review with FIVE stars, and just had to say something. NEXT!

• Angry
Reactions: Anonymous100

radcito

Aug 23, 2020
Really liked this update. The scenes with the mother-in-law were some of my favorite. I'm ready for some mom and daughter double team femdom on the MC.

Last edited:

DarkP

Aug 26, 2017
I love your game. Although it really pisses me off at points because choices don't matter as the outcome will either be he's her bitch or game over. I know what this game is and I read the dev notes and have no problem with the content, considering that I'm playing it and loving it but it feels like the choices are a waste of time as the end result will not change.

WTF... A noose around the guys neck, that's fucked up! Dam, that's over the top. I'm done!

Last edited:

Miron HFG

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2020
Is the ntr going to be with another guy? or just a girl
There will be an opportunity to have an affair with another man
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm playing it and loving it but it feels like the choices are a waste of time as the end result will not change.
I don't agree with you. The choice will determine what fate awaits the MC. Bad, very bad, or terrible... ;)

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
wow, a lot of content was added since the last time i checked this game out and i still didn't finished. it's great

Reactions: Among Us

AbbytheGail

Oct 15, 2017
What a sick joke
Did they just kill Megan?! dafuq!? seriously?! :cautious: you've wasted a golden opportunity to give the plot some decent ankle straps

Vilana

Jun 27, 2018
Easily one of the top femdom/humiliation choices on F95. I very much enjoy the creators slow build up in intensity over time, and the cruelty just gets deeper and deeper. Fantastic eye contact POV moments looking down at him. Eye contact is very erotic for me, so that is very much appreciated. I hope she winds up cucking him very hard; tied up and gagged and made to watch as she stares directly into his defeated eyes that can only be read as "this is what I am doing to you, what I think of you, and I love watching you suffer" I want there to be tears in his eyes. Wonderful update. Thank you.

Last edited:

FDMuser

Mar 16, 2021
I was very pleased with the opportunity to see the MC from the vicious circle, but upset that there was no Chloe (the girl who happened to save the MC from slavery and became a slave herself).
And now I was very upset that there would be no slave girls in the future. Personally, I would like it more that not only those girls who want it voluntarily will fall into slavery. I also think those girls who will resist the new orders of female domination and those who will try to help male slaves (like Chloe from the vicious circle). This could be a compromise in the negotiations between Alexandra and the Minister of Defense.

3.90 star(s) 57 Votes