• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

madhatter11

Jul 7, 2017
I look forward to playing this version. The first release had real potential the idea of a dominant women coming in and turning your world upside down sounds like a winner to me :)

Reactions: smreg

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
How do you get scenes with Belinda, I inspected the post department like a millions times and nothing after the initial one.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
There's not much content yet, but it serves as an interesting teaser. I hope that the erotic scenes will grow with intensity and lenght.

In character screen there's no Rhea character.
I was unable to visit the neighbours, but there's info in character screen that I can do this.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Thank you for also posting your reasons for the rewrite on this thread. I did find that the willpower mechanic needed some attention but I do hope that the removal is truly temporary. Without it I feel this game will be too linear in its approach. Fighting off temptation is spicy and makes for a good fap. I want to play on a sub route but not have a sub mentality, doesn't everyone? Thanks for the update!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gmaer

corinthiano

Oct 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "Default123x, post: 4743468, membro: 624439"]
Sem sissification e você já está claro sobre o NTR. Ainda não joguei, mas já gostei de você : p (y)
[/CITAR]
além disso, por não ser grampeado no site do gamcore já é um ótimo começo

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
My only problem is I couldn't open the Rhea character, how can I open it.

iSkaz

May 2, 2017
Boring Days(patreon release)
This update is quite different from the main theme of the game, but I really wanted to do something like this. I promise, in the next update, we'll get back to the main story.
Full Game:

Changelog:
Slightly expanded the first week, for better immersion (I hope)
Now when you go to bed you can visit Todd and see some events from the past
The first of these events is the party where the hero met his wife
At this party you can find a few hot events for different tastes (please, read carefully first choice before party start)
In this version you can repeat the party event as many times as you want
The beginning of a long quest chain with your maid. To do this, you must find her in the backyard at noon.

Reactions: Mister_M and Gmaer

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So there's no ntr as far as I can tell from the images folder and playing it. There are "submissive" routes but eh. I was pretty annoyed when I got to what I guess is the end of the main storyline and all I could was skip days or stay home and could not go to work or downtown or anything. I was also never able to meet the neighbors in this version which in a previous version I know I did.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
So there's no ntr as far as I can tell from the images folder and playing it. There are "submissive" routes but eh. I was pretty annoyed when I got to what I guess is the end of the main storyline and all I could was skip days or stay home and could not go to work or downtown or anything. I was also never able to meet the neighbors in this version which in a previous version I know I did.
Version from the post above yours brings back the neighbours, also there are some small scenes (not mentioned in the walkthrough) with the maid in the kitchen, bedroom and living room (that change depending on sub points) and bigger in the backyard.

Reactions: Centrophy
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes