3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Version from the post above yours brings back the neighbours, also there are some small scenes (not mentioned in the walkthrough) with the maid in the kitchen, bedroom and living room (that change depending on sub points) and bigger in the backyard.
How much total content? Worth downloading, or best to wait for few updates in your opinion?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Version from the post above yours brings back the neighbours, also there are some small scenes (not mentioned in the walkthrough) with the maid in the kitchen, bedroom and living room (that change depending on sub points) and bigger in the backyard.
Eh, still kind of prefer the older version before the total rewrite even though that had no content. That version also had no NTR. The wife's friend has potential for bringing in some excitement into the marriage but for now it's not very interesting for me. I'll keep an eye on this project but for now my interest has been reduced by about 80%. There just isn't any drama.

Reactions: 1Teddy1 and radohak

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
How much total content? Worth downloading, or best to wait for few updates in your opinion?
If you're going to play as a sub then there are 5 scenes plus few small ones hidden behind a little bit of grind. It's not much plus you have to repeat through the same activities to get to them. However I did find it enjoyable, I like the progress with the maid (power exchange like that is one of my kinks though, so it may be uninteresting to other players), though you have to repeat the same scene few times just to get another flavor of the same short scene. I would recommend waiting for more content, but if you feel that it's enough to have some fun then maybe you'll find it enjoyable.

The main story and story events are not extremely interesting and I must admit at some point I stopped reading everything, also they don't add almost anything in sexual context, though at one point you can choose sub choice, and I'm sure characters introduced in main story will have some content eventually.

If you're going to play as a dom character then there's practically no content at all (basically 2 scenes and some short ones), on the neutral path there's some more, but I didn't check it really. I'd say it's probably close to the sub path, but can't be 100% sure.

The wife's friend has potential for bringing in some excitement into the marriage but for now it's not very interesting for me.
I agree that the marriage part of the game is disappointing. While I personally don't like NTR, cuckolding, sharing, etc. adding it (though I'd prefer it to be avoidable tbh) would definitely spice things up for some players. Also while there's an obedience/domination system with most of the characters there isn't one with the wife, which I also found disappointing. While I enjoyed some scenes they seem somewhat inconsequential to me because of that.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
If you're going to play as a sub then there are 5 scenes plus few small ones hidden behind a little bit of grind. It's not much plus you have to repeat through the same activities to get to them. However I did find it enjoyable, I like the progress with the maid (power exchange like that is one of my kinks though, so it may be uninteresting to other players), though you have to repeat the same scene few times just to get another flavor of the same short scene. I would recommend waiting for more content, but if you feel that it's enough to have some fun then maybe you'll find it enjoyable.

The main story and story events are not extremely interesting and I must admit at some point I stopped reading everything, also they don't add almost anything in sexual context, though at one point you can choose sub choice, and I'm sure characters introduced in main story will have some content eventually.

If you're going to play as a dom character then there's practically no content at all (basically 2 scenes and some short ones), on the neutral path there's some more, but I didn't check it really. I'd say it's probably close to the sub path, but can't be 100% sure.

I agree that the marriage part of the game is disappointing. While I personally don't like NTR, cuckolding, sharing, etc. adding it (though I'd prefer it to be avoidable tbh) would definitely spice things up for some players. Also while there's an obedience/domination system with most of the characters there isn't one with the wife, which I also found disappointing. While I enjoyed some scenes they seem somewhat inconsequential to me because of that.
I'll hold out for more dom scenes then, thank you for the detailed reply.

iSkaz

May 2, 2017
Because usually authors quickly change links after a leak, and I'm too lazy to re-upload everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Are there scenes on the dominant maid route? What should I do to trigger it? Should I raise the Corruption level idk.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
If you want your maid to be more dominant you have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did it all, but I guess there is no scene. I looked through the game files and now I think the only possible scene is one kissing scene. like teasing. I haven't been able to trigger it yet either.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I did it all, but I guess there is no scene. I looked through the game files and now I think the only possible scene is one kissing scene. like teasing. I haven't been able to trigger it yet either.
You mean erotic/sex scene? Afaik there is none with the maid, only more of a power play dynamic (which may be erotic for people who have that kink) with her slacking off more and more, being more disrespectful towards MC and making him do some house chores.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
You mean erotic/sex scene? Afaik there is none with the maid, only more of a power play dynamic (which may be erotic for people who have that kink) with her slacking off more and more, being more disrespectful towards MC and making him do some house chores.
I love power play too. I thought maybe she took it to the next level. I hope the next update too.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This was a pleasant surprise, I am actually really liking this. I guess I only have 3 real gripes: 1) If you play submissively, there seems to be quite a bit of content you don't get access to, and there is no alternative (secretary locks out, neighbor locks out) 2) The dream sequence only rewards to make you more dom 3) The only way to get submissive is to do yoga at the gym, there is so many actions that should be considered submissive and grant submissive points, but they don't (Seriously, I got the maid to the point I finish making breakfast which she eats/make her coffee, let her relax at the pool and bring her juice, I clean the shelves and she stops to watch TV with me, then forces me to go with her to clean the guest room, how does NONE of that reward submissive points? Even the when she kicks you out of bed, it stops actually decreasing your score at some point, you can only go to the gym)

All in all though, its been intriguing. I'm (obviously) really interested in seeing where all this goes with the maid. I also kinda wish Amanda would get more dom, you have to actually skip sleeping with her in order to get her to use the face sitting feature, I feel like she could/should take the initiative more as you get more submissive (she already pounces on you for sex if you ignore her, which is kinda hot, but I'd like to not have to skip sleeping with her to do that. I think it also can start becoming clear what the relationship with the MC and the Maid is, so she begins to also treat the MC like that)

That was a lot of extra stuff to say I really like the game...hope to see more of this.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This has been quite fun, I'm glad I found this, also you're here too ^_^ I am really looking forward to where the maid is going, also I need more amanda content where she does face sitting and the like Q_Q

Edit: btw, I saw you're disappointed in the wife, you do know you unlock feet rubbing for her if you learn from the friend, and I don't know what triggers it, but you can get her interested in face sitting, but in order to do it with her, you have to skip several days of sex with her, then instead of a blowjob, she'll want to sit on your face and use you (you can also just choose to not and fuck her instead)

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It should be Mc and the Wife go shopping with Jenny and accept to rub Wife's feet in private and you will get the chance to rub her feet when you watch tv together.
Yes, sorry, I wasn't clear. That was to unlock the foot thing, but I meant I am not sure what set off the face sitting. It might've been unlocked with the friend content too, but I think it might also be that I only orally pleasured her after the restaurant or that I always go down on her/let her ride cowgirl, any of those things might unlock the facesitting content...maybe...

Reactions: 1Teddy1

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Yes, sorry, I wasn't clear. That was to unlock the foot thing, but I meant I am not sure what set off the face sitting. It might've been unlocked with the friend content too, but I think it might also be that I only orally pleasured her after the restaurant or that I always go down on her/let her ride cowgirl, any of those things might unlock the facesitting content...maybe...
Make the Wife cum on your tongue after the restaurant date and then she will come to you about a facesitting video from Jenny(love her influence on the Wife) and accept to do it and don't have sex with her in a while and you can get facsitting scenes that you can repeat when you don't sleep with her in a while.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
This has been quite fun, I'm glad I found this, also you're here too ^_^ I am really looking forward to where the maid is going, also I need more amanda content where she does face sitting and the like Q_Q

Edit: btw, I saw you're disappointed in the wife, you do know you unlock feet rubbing for her if you learn from the friend, and I don't know what triggers it, but you can get her interested in face sitting, but in order to do it with her, you have to skip several days of sex with her, then instead of a blowjob, she'll want to sit on your face and use you (you can also just choose to not and fuck her instead)
The maid content is quite fun, I'm also looking forward to more. Plus I am curious about the secretary and psychologist(?) girl, especially the former one can open some interesting content.

Yeah, I unlocked the feet and face riding scenes, but in the game world they are still being counted as neutral path. I'm sure they serve as an intro to dom-wife path, but for now you can't really be submissive towards wife even if some scenes seem to be written that way. I'm hoping for wife and Jenny to domme MC together at some point tbh, maybe even with some lesbian cuckolding scenes. For some reason, despite my MC having sub gauge filled a little bit, massaging her feet and allowing her to ride his face, she wakes him up with a blowjob (only 1 time wanted to ride his face again).

Regarding the lack of sub points and choices (with the neighbour or secretary) it seems to me it'll be better in the future. Already it seems that there's more sub scenes than dom ones, so I guess the dev wants to level both sides a little bit better now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes