3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Not sure if it's a common bug but I'm unable to progress with Samantha/Gloria. I'm told to watch tv while she's cleaning/visit on the weekend and I've tried all possible routes on all possible days with both but nothing happens with either. All other characters current content complete.

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Maybe I'll ask a not very pleasant question, but will there be a return of "3 letters" in the future, and if so, will it be completely optional? I just don't want to start playing a game that will give me a "funny surprise" in the future.
I have few idea for it, but really don't have a time. But if I decide sometime to add it in the game, of courses it will be completely avoidable.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lnppo

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I have few idea for it, but really don't have a time. But if I decide sometime to add it in the game, of courses it will be completely avoidable.
Ok, I'll take your word for it. Thanks for your reply and good luck with the game :) .

Freesome

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Her obedience now increases when you tell her to take a chair, during a scene in the living room, but if her obidience is already low, she may refuses to do it
But how I can increase obedience to this point tho, I have only 4 and I can't increase it

• Thinking Face

shenzy

Jul 19, 2017
yeah the changelog says the obedience will go up but i'm stuck at 4 no matter what i do with the maid

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
It's a small thing but it's WHIP, whip out your cock. You whip your cock out of your trousers, you wipe your arse

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
Gosh, ive had to look in source code to understand how to achieve secret femdom bad end scene. It is too hard to achieve in my opinion.

Reactions: bulifun

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Maid
Her obedience now increases when you tell her to take a chair, during a scene in the living room, but if her obidience is already low, she may refuses to do it
But how I can increase obedience to this point tho, I have only 4 and I can't increase it
yeah the changelog says the obedience will go up but i'm stuck at 4 no matter what i do with the maid
Yeah, that option requires obedience above 18, but there are no other ways to build obedience that I can see, so it's just stuck at 4 and the option becomes impossible to trigger.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Wife
Now she may oversleep and you can wake her up with your tongue (it's reverse scene, yeah)
Waking her up with oral has the same issue as previously mentioned for the cunnilingus after the restaurant date: It triggers her asking about facesitting the following morning, but if you reject it, she'll keep asking every morning from there on.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
This bug doesn't repeat for me :unsure:
Yeah, going back to it, it doesn't for me either (and sneaking a peek at the code, I see how you've fixed the issue from the previous version, so it should work). I must have been mistaken, my bad.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
About what scene are you talking about good sir?
He says the scene in the party. It was an easy scene, if you ask me. But it just seems absurd to me as Bad Ending. It's a scene from his past, after all, and it's not finished that way. Therefore, it could not be referred to as "Bad Ending" but as a scene while at the party.

Last edited:

unclester

Nov 21, 2018
I don't think that bad ending was hard to achieve, just a little confusing with the wording of options. I forget the actual wording but I didn't realize that the option leave meant to go back inside and not leave the party/dream. So I never choose it till a later play through.
I kind of hope the bad ending is changed a bit and allows you to encounter them later in the game. Maybe at the club or something like if more of a downtown is added. Depending on how you handled the situation, dom/sub, determines how you approach each other.
But more story/events with the current characters would nice too. I see the benefit of focusing on what is already in the game before adding new characters since most current characters don't have any real story/interaction.

Reactions: Byczer
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes