3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
As far as I remember, the more times you make her cum from your tongue after restaurant date, the more eager she is to demand facesitting. But don't expect much for now.
I checked and went to the restaurant with her again and few days later she indeed wanted to ride MC's face (plus I found one more breakfast scece variety - the sandwich one, which turned out to be the best yet - that never triggered for me before).

And I think I saw a bug: while waiting for a weekend to go to the restaurant I was visiting yoga classes every day and my sub gauge was filling up (I filled it almost to a half), but the morning nap scene with the maid despite information that it decreased my confidence, it decreased my sub points (or more like reseted them to a certain point).

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
I checked and went to the restaurant with her again and few days later she indeed wanted to ride MC's face (plus I found one more breakfast scece variety - the sandwich one, which turned out to be the best yet - that never triggered for me before).

And I think I saw a bug: while waiting for a weekend to go to the restaurant I was visiting yoga classes every day and my sub gauge was filling up (I filled it almost to a half), but the morning nap scene with the maid despite information that it decreased my confidence, it decreased my sub points (or more like reseted them to a certain point).
Thank, man! It's really a bug (the big one).

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019

Okay, so my eyes weren't screwing with me, I did lose sub points there. The bed thing actually always seemed to keep me from going sub entirely which didn't make sense. It wasn't until I did multiple yoga classes that I found you could even go into submissive scale

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
But I can never find her in the backyard at noon? During the week the MC is at work at noon, on Saturdays she is cleaning the bathroom at that time, and on Sundays she's not at the house at all.
Instead of going to work go back to the bedroom and take a nap (it will trigger short scene with the maid [that will be changing after following naps depending on stats]), it should be noon then, if not take one more nap. She won't be always there though.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Instead of going to work go back to the bedroom and take a nap (it will trigger short scene with the maid [that will be changing after following naps depending on stats]), it should be noon then, if not take one more nap. She won't be always there though.
Yeah, I was being an idiot: Only realized just after posting that you don't have to go to work every day. But thanks!

Reactions: Mister_M

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
By the way, if you reject facesitting during the morning conversation after eating out the wife after the restaurant date, the conversation keeps repeating every morning: Only way to get rid of it is to agree to the facesitting.

(Having the "reject" option reset WifeTrait[0] to 0 might be a simple, if somewhat crude way around it, if the dev doesn't want to introduce new variables. That way it's also easy for the player to trigger the conversation again at a later time, if they want.)

Last edited:

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
By the way, if you reject facesitting during the morning conversation after eating out the wife after the restaurant date, the conversation keeps repeating every morning: Only way to get rid of it is to agree to the facesitting.

(Having the "reject" option reset WifeTrait[0] to 0 might be a simple, if somewhat crude way around it, if the dev doesn't want to introduce new variables. That way it's also easy for the player to trigger the conversation again at a later time, if they want.)
:unsure:I'll see what's wrong.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
:unsure:I'll see what's wrong.
Eating her out to orgasm after the date gives +1 to WifeTrait[0] (the "pussy worship" stat). The facesitting convo triggers if WifeTrait[0] is above 0 and WifeTrait[1] (the "facesitting" stat) is at 0.

Accepting facesitting adds +1 to WifeTrait[1] so the coversation doesn't re-trigger, but rejecting the facesitting just ends the conversation without changing any variables, so the convo will trigger again on the next morning.

punkassboi

Oct 19, 2019
You added a Walkthrough PDF lmao thats so sweet :') Waiting for the Sub to Maid path to be completed.

PS: I am checking your game every 4 days if you updated it 0_0

Reactions: Byczer

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
You added a Walkthrough PDF lmao thats so sweet :') Waiting for the Sub to Maid path to be completed.

PS: I am checking your game every 4 days if you updated it 0_0
You can relax, I'm pretty sure it won't be released until the end of next week.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I read the hole discussion.. so there is no Ntr?boring..:-((
Just a tip from someone who is frequently disappointed by all the mistags/bait tags, tags can be put for literally any amount of whatever content from a very vague definition. It's far better to click the "Genre" in the opening post, it will give a much more accurate idea of what tags are really in the game (most of the time). Also if a tag you like is controversial (like people will just shit on it to shit on it) see WHERE it sits in the "genre" part, because some devs really do just tack on a scene just to grab more audience to justify putting a tag on it.

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Boring Days 0.24
Full Game:

Only Update:

Changelog:
Wife

Media in her bedroom scene now have sound (and little variability on sub path)
Her restaurant date media now have sound (and little variability on sub path)
Now every Wednesday evening you can find her in the kitchen with your maid
Jenny now visits your mansion every Thursday evening
Now she may oversleep and you can wake her up with your tongue (it's reverse scene, yeah)

Maid
Her obedience now increases when you tell her to take a chair, during a scene in the living room, but if her obidience is already low, she may refuses to do it
Add further variability to scenes on sub path
If you on sub path, she can ask your permission to leave earlier

Others
Kelly no longer appears in the gym

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The game is really good, especially the sub route is excellent. It can be very nice if you add Rhea to the club as well. There are a lot of dom / sub HTML games on this site but almost all of them are based on sissy or transformation. I think this is what makes this game special.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Maybe I'll ask a not very pleasant question, but will there be a return of "3 letters" in the future, and if so, will it be completely optional? I just don't want to start playing a game that will give me a "funny surprise" in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lnppo
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes