3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
That's completely fair, but in that case I hope those scenes will be avoidable through normal play. To me sex is sex, regardless of the bits involved.

SPH is a niche even within the already niche genre of male-sub protagonist games, but I don't see any problem with including that as an option for those who are into the humiliation stuff. I respect the ambition you're showing here, trying to include options that appeal to both sub and dom players.
I think the problem is because the dick size is a permanent option. I want to play both dom and sub, if I choose small-cock, I will be sub only, dom option is gone. But not for the big-cock MC can naturally act submissive.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think the problem is because the dick size is a permanent option. I want to play both dom and sub, if I choose small-cock, I will be sub only, dom option is gone. But not for the big-cock MC can naturally act submissive.
Sure, I can see that being a concern, depending on how it's implemented (I've skipped this update because there isn't much in it that caters to my interests and if I'll have to start a new game anyway I'd rather wait till there's a bit more new content to explore). But if the difference will mostly affect girls' reaction as the dev says there's no need for it to be such an either/or.

Reactions: Byczer

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Exciting to see an update and then to see not much is always a let down lol. I'll save my bandwidth and wait for a bigger update - love this game, just needs to advance the story and content more!

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I dont like the new mechanic. I have to choose little size to access the femdom scenes? Why? Why the MC cant be masculine, virile and a totally submissive and masochist?
For now it was to access only 2 scenes afaik, but yeah I hope it won't become a trend, especially that I really liked the 2nd scene, but I don't want to play my 'canonical playthrough' with small dick. I'd prefer having access to these scenes with bigger dick; there can be a different flavor of those for SPH-liking folks of course.

Last edited:

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Just tried this recently, and I really like what's here! This has what is one of my favorite things in the world: slow, progressive power reversal. Like the maid content, being too nice and lenient to your maid to the point where she starts to become the dominant one in the relationship is one of my favorite erotic scenarios. I like that it's a slow thing too, with her becoming more and more casual, learning that she can get away with more and more, and little by little starting to show signs of actual dominance. I guess my only feedback would be to try and make sure it never gets too grindy, meaning that we don't have to watch the exact same scene too many times before a new one pops up (I do like that the scenes change over time though). Right now I'm not sure if it gets grindy in later stages or if it was just unclear when the new content ends, so hopefully all will be good once more content is added, but just something to keep in mind.

In general I love power reversals. Any time a woman is below us in the social hierarchy or we have some sort of authority over her, like if she is younger than us or if she works for us, and then instead of listening to and respecting her elders or doing what her boss tells her to she decides to trample on and dominate us, that's a good day in my book. That's why I like that fact that we're a bigshot CEO and I feel the workplace has a ton of potential. Like with, Kelly was it? The daughter of our golf buddy that comes to work for us, she seems pretty interesting, especially the way she initiated a staring contest with us... And the flirty intern that gets what she wants from us is great, would love to see more of her. And if our secretary decides to start acting more casually towards us, asking for favors like making her coffee, and eventually outright dominating us, that would be amazing...

Also wanna mention, one of the characters I'm most looking forward to seeing more of has to be Jenny. Love that we have a feud with her, love her conceited attitude, and most of all I love how much she seems to love getting her way, winning and making others submit to her. She seems like a good influence on our wife, and I can't wait for the day that she convinces her that not only should she be the ruler of our marriage, but that her husband should also be nice to her friends and do whatever they want. I want to see the smirk on her face once she has us on our knees tending to her needs, because I feel like that day might very well not be that far away...

So yeah, I love the type of content that's here, it's right up my alley, and I hope to see more! I'm probably most invested in the maid story line right now, but getting dominated by our wife's bratty friend who we don't get along with, by our neighbor's daughter, or by anyone at work who's below us in the hierarchy (which I guess is everyone) are all very exciting prospects for me, so I'm looking forward to whatever sub paths develop.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Just tried this recently, and I really like what's here! This has what is one of my favorite things in the world: slow, progressive power reversal. Like the maid content, being too nice and lenient to your maid to the point where she starts to become the dominant one in the relationship is one of my favorite erotic scenarios. I like that it's a slow thing too, with her becoming more and more casual, learning that she can get away with more and more, and little by little starting to show signs of actual dominance. I guess my only feedback would be to try and make sure it never gets too grindy, meaning that we don't have to watch the exact same scene too many times before a new one pops up (I do like that the scenes change over time though). Right now I'm not sure if it gets grindy in later stages or if it was just unclear when the new content ends, so hopefully all will be good once more content is added, but just something to keep in mind.
That's my fav part too, the pancake's syrup scene is awesome and was quite surprising when it first popped up, I was going to skip the scene at first, cause I thought it's the old one again :) I kinda hope that MC will be dommed at work, but at the same time recognized for his abilities (I assume he's a CEO because he's good at what he's doing) and used accordingly. Kelly seems interesting, in the previous updated there was also a therapist, I hope she'll make a return and positively influence the behavior of female workers and MCs (other men too for that matter).

And I am waiting for the update of your game too! It's really great and content with the young girl (forgot her name) is simply amazing!

Reactions: NanasBananas

fhd2501

Nov 29, 2017
Good night After seeing the new update, I have verified that in the office, after calling or carrying out any action from the employee list, it does not return to the previous action page and it hangs without being able to continue. The rest of the game is very interesting and curious.

Oct 16, 2017
Already one of my favorite games on this site, I was going to write what I like about the game but NanasBananas said almost exactly what I was going to say. Basically just wanna tell you that this game is awesome.

beryn

May 8, 2017
So, after the intro.
You go to your office, hire a secretary, and then you are stuck...
You can open financial report and go back.
You can look at personell list, call one of them and choose back to work, this leads to a blank screen and you are stuck.
You can leave your office and talk to your coworkers, this leads to nothing.
You can leave your workplace, go home, everything is closed.
You can't do anything other at home than nap or watch tv...
What are you supposed to do, I don't get it.

AbbytheGail

Oct 15, 2017
So, after the intro.
You can look at personell list, call one of them and choose back to work, this leads to a blank screen and you are stuck.
The game is still in early development, a lot of features and mechanics are being reviewed each update.
For now, the game gives you the main quest revolving around the company.
The secondary quests are:
  • The Belinda path at the company's post department.
  • The wife and her friend's path.
  • The neighbors.
  • And the best of all of them imo is the maid path.

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
So, after the intro.
It depends on what you wanna see. If you came for mc who's having fun with girls, I recommend waiting for a few updates. If you're femdom fan, you can check the walkthrough in the game folder. It's not completely accurate, but allows to get the main scenes.

beryn

May 8, 2017
The game is still in early development, a lot of features and mechanics are being reviewed each update.
For now, the game gives you the main quest revolving around the company.
The secondary quests are:
  • The Belinda path at the company's post department.
  • The wife and her friend's path.
  • The neighbors.
  • And the best of all of them imo is the maid path.
It depends on what you wanna see. If you came for mc who's having fun with girls, I recommend waiting for a few updates. If you're femdom fan, you can check the walkthrough in the game folder. It's not completely accurate, but allows to get the main scenes.
This doesn't answer the question.
There might be something to do, but at the start of the game, you are left at work, with nothing to do.
You can go home and the only thing there is to do, is to skip time... Why should I play a game that only offers two different skip time options and nothing else.
A skip time function could come in later in the game, not as the first option you have.
Tried to take a nap, leads to nothing new. Tried to watch tv, leads to nothing new.
The only thing that's happens is that time progress. This is just putting me off the game, not worth it, if you have to skip time endlessly to progress anything.
I am not interested in a walkthrough, I am interested in gameplay that makes sense and leads the store and progress along.

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
This doesn't answer the question.
There might be something to do, but at the start of the game, you are left at work, with nothing to do.
You can go home and the only thing there is to do, is to skip time... Why should I play a game that only offers two different skip time options and nothing else.
A skip time function could come in later in the game, not as the first option you have.
Tried to take a nap, leads to nothing new. Tried to watch tv, leads to nothing new.
The only thing that's happens is that time progress. This is just putting me off the game, not worth it, if you have to skip time endlessly to progress anything.
I am not interested in a walkthrough, I am interested in gameplay that makes sense and leads the store and progress along.
Ok, then this game is not for you ;)

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

Jesus Condom

Feb 11, 2020
Does Samantha obedience cap at -30? I havent seen that number change at all, and it doesnt say content end, so Im super confused, and kinda tired of wandering around doing noth waiting for samantha

Fotzenrotzer

Mar 6, 2020
With v0.25...

- the main story at work office don´t start. It doesn´t matter which decision i make at Kellys first appearance.
The storyline with Belinda works well, but nothing aside that happens at work. (Any help from anybody with that issue is highly appreciated.)

- the confidence stops at zero and don´t change into submission anymore

- Gerry instead of Belinda awaits me in her office after i´ve finished the storyline of her

-
After seeing the new update, I have verified that in the office, after calling or carrying out any action from the employee list, it does not return to the previous action page and it hangs without being able to continue.
<- Verified with Chrome and Edge

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes