3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

mesier

Aug 21, 2018
This game has so much potential and I keep replaying it with every update (at some point I would like to stop replaying it...). The relationship with the maid is especially amazing and it is that dynamic and the author's writing that separates this game from the majority of html femdom/sissy/bdsm/NTR games (I play them all). Keep it up buddy!

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game has so much potential and I keep replaying it with every update (at some point I would like to stop replaying it...). The relationship with the maid is especially amazing and it is that dynamic and the author's writing that separates this game from the majority of html femdom/sissy/bdsm/NTR games (I play them all). Keep it up buddy!
Femdom/sissy/bdsm/ntr= the company xd

Larsung

May 29, 2018
found the solution!!
1.) DONT corupt her not even 1Point!!
2.) NEVER ever go to gym you need to let down your confidence.. lower count gives new scenes which then decrease Smanthas Obedience!
and lower confidence changes the sexual behaviour of your wife

Reactions: Lou111

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That's not how it's supposed to work, so I'll check it later. Anyway, this update was quite buggy.
I'm pretty sure I scored 1 or 2 corruption pts with her, though I'm not sure if it was when I've played with old saves or when I started anew cause of main story arc bug while continuing with old saves.

Uros666

Nov 18, 2018
bit of a grind to get 36 points for maid , but i cant wait to see future scenes with her and more belinda scenes

• Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

bobkelpie7

Sep 1, 2020
Liking the new maid content and how it is progressing. The some of the other areas seems to have lost content from 0.24 though?

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
It raises a little when you allow her to skip Saturday and meet with her friend.
When I do give her a day off I get this error:

Samantha's mood was increased.

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.SamDompath is undefined<<set $SamDompath.fvCheck = true>>

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
When I do give her a day off I get this error:

Samantha's mood was increased.

Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.variables.SamDompath is undefined<<set $SamDompath.fvCheck = true>>
Ok, I'll check it.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.26 bug

It was not only the Maid Samantha you wipe the save to the beginning aso Belinda, Mila & Gloria.

Samanthas Obedience are max 10. You get the information in the living room that you raise her Obedience this is not true (when you have 10).

bug?

Belinda have no text anymore after she got the office.

Gloria go to her on weekend I get all time the answer I can`t corrupt her more so I see all time the same scenes why I have the info to go there I don`t know.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes