3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Boring Days [v0.26 Public] [AntiMyx] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original HTML Size: 921 MB
Compressed HTML Size:230 NB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
Boring Days 0.27 (public release)
Full Game:

Only Update:

Changelog:
Overall

YOU SHOULD START THE NEW GAME. SORRY FOR THIS.
Added new options to the prologue skipping
Wife
Now you can make breakfast in bed for her, when she is tired.
Secretary
Now you can fuck her.
Now you can tell her to stop wearing panties.
Now you can tell her to start wearing butt plug.
Bugfixing
Corrected some spelling errors

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
v0.27
v0.26
All progress with her reseted (sorry for this)
v0.25
YOU SHOULD START NEW GAME. SORRY FOR THIS.
v0.23
expanded the FIRST week
v0.22
YOU SHOULD START NEW GAME. SORRY FO THAT.

I swear the dev is taking the piss. Either he has no clue how to code or he has no idea what to do or where the game is going.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
when is the next update major update for the sub path? i would love to see some stuff with the secretery where she doms you :) anyways havent played this update yet but am looking forward to see whats new even if it aint much for subs like me :) i know you have done a good job keep it up :D hope you have a good day :)

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
I swear the dev is taking the piss. Either he has no clue how to code or he has no idea what to do or where the game is going.
It's an HTML game. Probably Sugarcube. That doesn't come with any save or version management. Unless you specifically handle it that's just how it's going to be.

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
v0.27
v0.26
v0.25
v0.23
expanded the FIRST week
v0.22
Believe, it's pissed me more than any of you.

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
when is the next update major update for the sub path? i would love to see some stuff with the secretery where she doms you :) anyways havent played this update yet but am looking forward to see whats new even if it aint much for subs like me :) i know you have done a good job keep it up :D hope you have a good day :)
I've split this update into a few little ones, so I'm not promising anything major, but I think there should be enough content accumulated in a couple of weeks.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
What is the purpose of the game? Save your family or suffer and watch as you lose it?
The description is very similar to the NTR plot.

santaniela

Feb 20, 2019
it's an interesting game. I've played two or three updates in a row. they are very small. I think I should look into the game at least six months later to see a good development. what a pity. I hope the game won't die

AbbytheGail

Oct 15, 2017
v0.27
v0.26
v0.25
v0.23
expanded the FIRST week
v0.22

Sugarcube can be daunting at first, it has its limitations and there's always a better way to do stuff.

The majority of the twine games that I've seen tend to flop pretty hard, either because of an unmaintainable mess of code or the developer runs out of glue to fix the game's dorky intergalactic dilemma of a plot. Less is always more!!

This game has a nice crafty touch, especially when it comes to the relationship between the mc and the maid, and imo the game should focus more on the maid content and her impact on the direction of the plot.

And about the saves, from what I recall they're solutions to not restarting the game from scratch each time a new variable is introduced, I forgot the syntax but sugarcube allows you to upgrade old saves when they're loaded, I can be wrong but I think it's a combination of some check statements with a custom function that checks to see whether a variable is defined or not, if not it set a value to it. Again I can be talking out of my rear, it has been years.

Reactions: Lou111

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Is it possible to reach -34 Obedience with Samantha? All interactions say that I they can't decrease it further.

Reactions: Lou111

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Is it possible to reach -34 Obedience with Samantha? All interactions say that I they can't decrease it further.
at the pool if you get the suncream roll back untill you get the "fetch a drink" option for samantha, that brings you above or better said below 32 to reach 32 is easy.. nirmaly

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
am doing the sub path with the maid and i have gotten down to -37 nothing happend when i got to -34 anyone know what i have to do next? :)

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
how do you increase the secretary's obedience?
Nevermind xD

Last edited:

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
AntiMyx Have you considered outsourcing some writing? I don't know if your patreon has gotten that far, but it would make your life a lot easier, as well as make it simpler to pace content logically, rather than being dependent on inspiration.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I hope in the future you make aso a time schedule for the npc you use for you. For example the neighbours we have solved all others and have to skip a lot of days to play them further. Better is for the future when we have as Players on all days something to do and not one time in a week or so so the game is more balanced (I know it is more in the beginning we are). We skip a lot (neighbours) and I have had then 3 or more times that my wife want sex in the week that takes aso Player times (in real life all would fuck her).

AntiMyx

Oct 7, 2017
AntiMyx Have you considered outsourcing some writing? I don't know if your patreon has gotten that far, but it would make your life a lot easier, as well as make it simpler to pace content logically, rather than being dependent on inspiration.
Actually, I've often thought about it in the last month. But unfortunately, I am not familiar with this market.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
okey so here is my feedback on the game so far from a subs pov finsihed the maid sub path and every other sub path there is atm for now i wish there where more for subs to do in the game there seems to be alot for doms to do but so littel for subs to do i know its still being updated but i wish there where a bit more balance to it like every update gives shomthing for both subs and doms i love the game i think its going to be alot of fun to play when there is more stuff for subs like me there are some good stuff already but nothing major and most of it is one time events i wish there where some random enconters and am guessing later in sub paths you will be abel to redo scens etc if your a sub looking for a game like this i recommend keeping an eye out becuse i think it can become a great game for subs like me :) anyways hope you have a good day :)

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes