3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Love this so far - are there any other games similar to this while we wait for the next update? Text-based without the traditional feminization/cuckolding route?
The Company
you can deactivate transformation/sissification and ntr avoidable

Last edited:

johnoe9

Mar 24, 2021
Love this so far - are there any other games similar to this while we wait for the next update? Text-based without the traditional feminization/cuckolding route?
you can try Kaiserin Reich, but bear in mind that it is unfortunately abandoned, or the ensavement war(but it's in unity), also.. abandoned

Last edited:

lpier

Aug 10, 2018
ike pretty much that game, but i got a problem. for some scenes, there is nothing i can do. do i have to raise something with the girl ?

klmr585

Jul 23, 2020
so, as i can see you changed alot while progressing with the story. what about some spicy wife action. her teasing other men, maybe sharing/swinging scenes or some cheating/betrayal? give her some fun, too. ;) no matter you like to watch her doing it, or only know it by her teasing you with the storys, or being suspicious.. there are several ways to spice up the story in that way, and as you set the variables, there can everything be optional, so its an additional for everyone. (y)

• Angry
Reactions: Fire_fist590

b108560

May 14, 2017
Found a bug on the maid pool party scene. There's literally nothing happened after clicking "Wait for her" button. Time progressed but there's nothing on screen.
1.open html-file with textRedactor(notepad++ for example)
2.find string 13081: Wait fo her" "Samantha Backyard Events" "first pool party" 1>>
3.change "Samantha Backyard Events" to "SB Pool Bar"
4.Save and replay this

5. repeat for string 13513: Finish with that" "Samantha Backyard Events" "second pool party_8

Jul 31, 2017
1.open html-file with textRedactor(notepad++ for example)
2.find string 13081: Wait fo her" "Samantha Backyard Events" "first pool party" 1>>
3.change "Samantha Backyard Events" to "SB Pool Bar"
4.Save and replay this

5. repeat for string 13513: Finish with that" "Samantha Backyard Events" "second pool party_8
the second time you watch tv with wife it doesn't have any options and you have to rollback. 1639596473294.png

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Also one way to bypass the training, if you want, is to nap in the early morning, and after she scolds you out of bed, you can continue your day as normal.
Yes, this is a good way, especially if I want to continue the story in parallel in the office with the dominant secretary (new path) and the dominant Belinda. I think these paths will also be interesting! (Moreover, (as I understand it) a path with a the dominant secretary is planned.)

Last edited:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Yes, this is a good way, especially if want to continue the story in parallel in the office with the dominant secretary (new path) and the dominant Belinda. I think these paths will also be interesting. (Moreover, (as I understand it) a path with a the dominant secretary is planned.)
I am looking forward to a new path with the dominant secretary (Jessica) and continuing a path with the dominant maid and the dominant Belinda!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Lmaousernametext
3.50 star(s) 28 Votes