3.50 star(s) 28 Votes

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
changelog doesn't tell me much, is this worth playing for the femdom yet?
There's 2 paths at the moment (with the maid and an employee called Belinda - the first one you start by being polite and helpful towards your maid, whereas to start the second one you have to go to the post department at work) and quite a bit of content! Even if you repeat a few scenes with the maid, do it as many of her scenes will become slightly more femdom versions of the original ones as you lower her obedience. There will be a slight amount of grind, but as far as an html game goes there's plenty of (soft so far) femdom, which is the only kind of content I play. (femdom I mean - definitely not just the soft kind)

Also, beware that if you reach the current end of the maid's route, you will not be able to try the Belinda path on the same playthrough (unless you reload an older save), as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, so I'd recommend you finish the Belinda route before you bring your maid's obedience to -40 and "go have a talk with her" (you can just chose to postpone the talk for a week or several if you already lowered the maid's obedience) if you want to experience both routes on the same playthrough. Enjoy!

Reactions: judgenot93

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
I liked the update on Belinda's path!

I like the path the dominant Belinda!:love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Larsung

May 29, 2018
There's 2 paths at the moment (with the maid and an employee called Belinda - the first one you start by being polite and helpful towards your maid, whereas to start the second one you have to go to the post department at work) and quite a bit of content! Even if you repeat a few scenes with the maid, do it as many of her scenes will become slightly more femdom versions of the original ones as you lower her obedience. There will be a slight amount of grind, but as far as an html game goes there's plenty of (soft so far) femdom, which is the only kind of content I play. (femdom I mean - definitely not just the soft kind)

Also, beware that if you reach the current end of the maid's route, you will not be able to try the Belinda path on the same playthrough (unless you reload an older save), as
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, so I'd recommend you finish the Belinda route before you bring your maid's obedience to -40 and "go have a talk with her" (you can just chose to postpone the talk for a week or several if you already lowered the maid's obedience) if you want to experience both routes on the same playthrough. Enjoy!
Thats much Informatin but incorrect... If you read the Charsektion right, you will see, that your Maid waits for you in the ealrly morning and then you are her "pet" but if you wake up take a nap to wait for Morning or noon, she wont be there and you can do the Belinda route also, so no worries ^^

Reactions: LAKueiJin

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Some paths in the game need money.
Therefore, it would be good if the MC received a salary at work (for director's work).
(So that there is enough money for further actions in the game)

Larsung

May 29, 2018
i dont know what i am doing wrong...

i go to my neighbours but Gloria never activates!? i flirt with her but nothing ever happens

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i dont know what i am doing wrong...

i go to my neighbours but Gloria never activates!? i flirt with her but nothing ever happens
The latest update rejigged the neighbours, making Gloria effectively unavailable.

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
Thats much Informatin but incorrect... If you read the Charsektion right, you will see, that your Maid waits for you in the ealrly morning and then you are her "pet" but if you wake up take a nap to wait for Morning or noon, she wont be there and you can do the Belinda route also, so no worries ^^
I corrected the incorrect part myself two posts below the one you quoted, but thanks nonetheless! :)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.29.5 buggy like hell.

So much pics and movies are not showing/playing.

A error when you try to enter the Psychologist Office.

Belinda you blackmail her for a ride she says she send you pics when you do it. You get nothing.

Secretary she won`t wear the anal plug to fuck her ass no problems. Was it not in the old version that she must wear the butt plug before you can fuck her ass?

Gloria pictures don`t unlock and you can`t interact with her.

You take the sauce in the kitchen and Gloria looks at you - no pic from her in the kitchen so where is she?

Some content change and with so many bugs the version 0.27 was better as this version and this message say a lot

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 28 Votes