3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
BornToRepopulateJourneyOfTheLastDaughter-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Revd_John

Mar 31, 2018
where are the changelogs? why is the game around 5gb, is it barebone or is there content or is this just a proof of concept?

Akaryan 576

Oct 3, 2023
The game looks very nice, its just a shame that my laptop keeps either lagging at a very low framerate or crash, and I hope someone can help me with pointing out the error in my laptop components si,ce Im literally a tech illiterate:
>windows 11
>CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) I5-1135G7 @2.40Ghz
>Memory card:8Gb
>GPU0: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
>GPU1: NVIDIA GeForce MX330
I used both GPUs btw and the game just keeps lagging, and honestly many games, I realised that this laptop is only good for visual novels instead of free roaming games, once again I would really appreciate it if someone can give me some advice cause I might be planning on buying a laptop or a gaming pc and might need some info on the components

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
No, most games with female protags have her get raped/corrupted, usually by monsters/males.
Futa and lesbian are the minority.
There's 45 pages of games with fem protag + rape and not lesbian/futa. There are 57 pages of games with fem protag and either lesbian/futa.

sam159

Dec 3, 2017
Requires FPS limiter. without it i can hear a faint whine from my GPU. Not good.

Cannot play until then, for i fear damage to my hardware.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
this game needs pregnancy and vaginal birth
Why Vaginal? With the multitude of breeding she's going to do, (with probably 3 days gestation,) she'll need a hidden zipper on her belly and get them out 'nuevo-cesarian' style.

Pretty sure that you'll never see a live birth on an adult site due to, you know, I think it's called Rule 7? for this site.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ailia85

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Why Vaginal? With the multitude of breeding she's going to do, (with probably 3 days gestation,) she'll need a hidden zipper on her belly and get them out 'nuevo-cesarian' style.

Pretty sure that you'll never see a live birth on an adult site due to, you know, I think it's called Rule 7? for this site.
tell that to the game called "Wicked Island", we have that shit in here for vaginal birth what did you expect.

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
tell that to the game called "Wicked Island", we have that shit in here for vaginal birth what did you expect.
Not sure that it's a good idea to point out a specific game for that, but oh well ... I'm not about to verify it because I really don't care. (Hopefully it isn't banned, for the dev.)

Antium

Oct 15, 2021
The game looks very nice, its just a shame that my laptop keeps either lagging at a very low framerate or crash, and I hope someone can help me with pointing out the error in my laptop components si,ce Im literally a tech illiterate:
>windows 11
>CPU:Intel(R) Core(TM) I5-1135G7 @2.40Ghz
>Memory card:8Gb
>GPU0: Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
>GPU1: NVIDIA GeForce MX330
I used both GPUs btw and the game just keeps lagging, and honestly many games, I realised that this laptop is only good for visual novels instead of free roaming games, once again I would really appreciate it if someone can give me some advice cause I might be planning on buying a laptop or a gaming pc and might need some info on the components
Look keep that laptop build a Radeon gpu oriented pc will save you money compared too a NVidia overpriced underperforming 1000$ gpu pc never buy prebuilds (my experience is horrible lmao)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes