VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Turns out some files weren't properly updated. fixed the issue just had to re-download it again. That's what I get for being hasty I guess.

This happens when you already get the other events, "ask her on the bed" just means sex. That's it really.
already did but it didn't trigger...

Rikumea

Jan 3, 2022
Game is way too buggy. Wasted my time grinding money and affection until for the game just to randomly loop in a weird "fuyuka not going home scene" error. I'll probably come back to this again when most bugs are fixed

phuck

Mar 12, 2018
EDIT: Got the comic LA scene, it just triggered after some time, though I think the advice for it is wrong or incomplete as it triggered on a weekend. The apron scene triggered immediately after. Love potion scene happened as it said it would, just had to work and do other things to pass the time until 17:00 and the hour it takes to go home put me at evening, triggering the love potion scene. The 'cook 5+ times with Fuyuka, then in the evening' scene also triggered and I do believe that was the one where she came from the kitchen wearing a pink apron and sat in my lap, then asked for sex. All I have left is to go to the bed, which I did once, leading to the MC asking her to bear his child. I think that one might be repeatable, either that or there are multiple scenes that trigger this way.

Search locations on the laptop, it will pop up eventually. The items were already there when I went.
that is weird, I tried to get the love poison scene multiple time, i wonder if it have to do with other stats

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
1.2 not uncensored?
No version is as far as I can tell, pretty sure the developers are in a country where it has to be done or the game cannot be distributed.

that is weird, I tried to get the love poison scene multiple time, i wonder if it have to do with other stats
I don't know since all I ever did was raise her romance stat, raise my money, and buy items and it just triggered while coming home right as it hit evening, 17:00 plus the hour it takes to go home.

Iplay!

Oct 12, 2018
Waiting for ending guides, if there's one. Atm, I've bought all the items ingame, and reached a point where they want to have a baby together that I'm assuming is a good ending. Interested if the released product has multiple endings. Superb, and organic dialogue writing btw, I felt chills!...and diabetes.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Waiting for ending guides, if there's one. Atm, I've bought all the items ingame, and reached a point where they want to have a baby together that I'm assuming is a good ending. Interested if the released product has multiple endings. Superb, and organic dialogue writing btw, I felt chills!...and diabetes.
It is setup for the ending, did you buy the two rings? There should be a new option specifically marked as an ending when on the map if you click the home location.

kelsade

Aug 25, 2017
Try and give her some Luxury Bentos or something and come home at 18 or 19. That did the trick for me.
Also, when looking for advice on the laptop it says: "I should wait for '3 days' ". What's that even supposed to mean? Tried doing nothing for 3 days, and a couple of things more...
EDIT: Found the solution to my problem. If you have the same thing as me, just go to saveeditonline and put your save there. Chech the variable "ev09_daycount" and put it at (2) (I had it at 36, that shows the game didn't even bother doing its work and decided to just get past the maximum number of days for whatever reason). After that the next day just exit and come home, the event should pop (mine was at 16:00)
save my day

May 15, 2021
Anyone here know how to trigger the love potion scene, I have already bought the love potion from the suspicious shop and tried going home on evening/midnight multiple time and It still won't happen. It's the only scene Im missing, literally on day 100 and still can't get it.

teri teri

Jun 18, 2020
Just keep playing normally, the next time you go to sleep this choice should pop up, choose the first one and it should trigger the event
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tks mate
But i still don't understand what does Fuyuka stat really is to trigger another event
Like.....fuyuka is "happy"?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
View attachment 1782980
Help,i don't understand what does 'finally relaxing' really is
When the game begins, she doesn't trust you at all, which is why you have to grind the headpats for a while to get her to open up. Basically, it is telling you to raise her romance stat, which can be done with headpats at first and later gifts.

Anyone here know how to trigger the love potion scene, I have already bought the love potion from the suspicious shop and tried going home on evening/midnight multiple time and It still won't happen. It's the only scene Im missing, literally on day 100 and still can't get it.
Go out at midnight to the suspicious shop and buy the potion, then it should eventually trigger around evening one night when you are coming home. I came home at exactly 18:00 by choosing to go home at 17:00 (going home takes an hour, turning 17:00 to 18:00).

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes