VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
so...they are not gonna update or fix the game tagging it as COMPLETED?
The released game already had one update to fix . And it's not in 1.01 for some reason, but 1.0 had...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So not necessarily.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
The released game already had one update to fix . And it's not in 1.01 for some reason, but 1.0 had...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So not necessarily.
so, what version you recommend me to play? because you said 1.01 has bugfixes but no the extras scenes in 1.0? is that what you meant?

awanis

Jul 19, 2017
maybe i am stupid, but i cant get "if fuyuka happy try coming home at evening. I just cant move a story no matter how many times ill talk with her, or buy her presents. Can someone guide me?

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
maybe i am stupid, but i cant get "if fuyuka happy try coming home at evening. I just cant move a story no matter how many times ill talk with her, or buy her presents. Can someone guide me?
Try and give her some Luxury Bentos or something and come home at 18 or 19. That did the trick for me.
Also, when looking for advice on the laptop it says: "I should wait for '3 days' ". What's that even supposed to mean? Tried doing nothing for 3 days, and a couple of things more...
EDIT: Found the solution to my problem. If you have the same thing as me, just go to saveeditonline and put your save there. Chech the variable "ev09_daycount" and put it at (2) (I had it at 36, that shows the game didn't even bother doing its work and decided to just get past the maximum number of days for whatever reason). After that the next day just exit and come home, the event should pop (mine was at 16:00)

Last edited:
May 29, 2018
Can someone help me.. i'm stuck at "at midnight when you go to sleep you have to make decision" but it never trigered.. it was the last one after she run away..

Draghough

May 26, 2017
v1.2 update detils
Certain event condition fix
Certain dating event condition fix
Certain clothes display fix
Certain item remains after used fix
Player's name return to default after loading fix
:whistle:

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
It seems im not the only one who experience the Loop bug cuz i get that First Sex Event everytime u go home

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes