VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
The game released on today. Haven't tired it other than to make sure it started up, and other than the to do list inside can't find any information on it right now. So no idea if or what's diffrent...

Bottle Biosphere -Life with a Runaway Girl- 1.0 DLSite - Workupload

Grabbed it from .
just saw it on dlsite a while ago and seeing new CG's I decided to check this thread for updates. thanks a lot...

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
The game released on today. Haven't tired it other than to make sure it started up, and other than the to do list inside can't find any information on it right now. So no idea if or what's diffrent...

Grabbed it from .
you are truly a hero to headpat lovers everywhere

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Subject3910

May 17, 2019

Grabbed it from .
FYI, if this is really 1.0 then there was a bugfix patch today that this will not have.

anrock

Jun 29, 2019
Welp, full version still has rent increasing every month so it's only matter of time when heat death of universe your wage won't be able to keep up with rent.

Rent cap is 50k, so just gotta get a better job lol

Last edited:

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Wait it's done? Like, done done?
wtf that really came out of nowhere, not that I'm complaining

---

Stopped to check the itch.io page before I finished writing this post; looks like it came out 7 hours ago and there's already a v1.1 to fix a few bugs. Took two years, but looks like it's finally here. Cheers for sharing, TBK

Subject3910

May 17, 2019
Wait it's done? Like, done done?
wtf that really came out of nowhere, not that I'm complaining

---

Stopped to check the itch.io page before I finished writing this post; looks like it came out 7 hours ago and there's already a v1.1 to fix a few bugs. Took two years, but looks like it's finally here. Cheers for sharing, TBK
I am slightly concerned by the timing of it. From what I read the dev hasnt really had a lot of time to work on it due to irl. Makes me worry it was quickly wrapped up to get it off his plate.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
I am slightly concerned by the timing of it. From what I read the dev hasnt really had a lot of time to work on it due to irl. Makes me worry it was quickly wrapped up to get it off his plate.
Yeah I was expecting another WIP post or something to be the next thing that came down the pipeline.
I'll admit that I've not played any of the demos and I was just here keeping tabs. When I get around to playing this, I'll post my impressions I guess.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
that could be the case, the game is great but has had terrible luck, from what i remember the artist i believe got sick at the start of the whole covid outbreak before the game even got an update so from the start you cant really say working on this was a good experience

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
I don't know maybe I'm malicious, but this seems more like a scam at this point. He got the money for the project then "suddenly" everyone got sick, after that he has IRL problems so the project is not important anymore, and after 2 years says it is "completed" to a half completed game which almost has no dialouge nor any gameplay in it. I don't buy this crap.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
I don't know maybe I'm malicious, but this seems more like a scam at this point.
Project after project after project, it's the same story and not only with h-game "community".
If it's not done - completely - don't pay for it.

Long long ago "demo" was a cut part of the whole game so you can taste the experience and decide. It's not incomplete showcase of cool ideas for future implementation filled with placeholders: it's alfa version or even proof of concept.
If it's "chapter X of Y" - don't. At least wait for whole thing to be published (it probably won't be and you know it).

"Early access" means paid beta testing (paid by you).
Patreon/kickstarter is the same but paid monthly.

If it's not done don't pay for it. Ever. No excuses.
Just look how much of it pops out on "latest" page of f95zone. Then look how much of it stops after 1-2 updates.
When someone REALLY wants to make a game he won't be begging for donations and sharing pieces scraped from his HDD. He would make it no matter what and show it only when he's finally content with it. Paying scammers you encourage and reinforce this kind of leeching behavior.

When considering paying for complete game, one last piece of advice - never pay more than 20 bucks for it.

Reactions: Juanmamola76

RayBar

May 12, 2020
where can i get the love potion, LA comics, apron and how do i ask her in bed?
From suspicious store,buy a laptop from mall-once you have the laptop search for locations-eventually you will find the location of the store,which you can then visit at midnight.
for sex you need to lower her caution and increase her turst/mood/whatever. Headpat daily-Talk with her once-observing her will tell you her current status,eventually an event will trigger which will help in progressing your relationship with her...you can also use laptop for hints to progress relationship.

Anyone know the use for cocktail set?

Reactions: Lezard Valeth
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes