VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes
Jul 30, 2020
Hard to say; dev has historically gone long periods without a word between updates, but afaik this is a new record. I can't find anything new on their Twitter, itch, or kickstater pages. The last thing that came from him was in August, which you can see here
Longest jump was from January 2021 to August 2021 (~8 Months), if it goes another 8 months I bet it's abandonded. Which is sad, this is the only game I've seen trying to be a spiritual successor to OneRoom Runaway Girl :/

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
quick update 2 (*NSFW*)
KumonosuGameCreator
January 6, 2022
  • About the game
The game is not dead, I am still working on it!
I am learning video editing and rewriting some of the game code(Still regretting not pick unity for game engine instead of Renpy).
Because I am no expect on video editing, so a lot of try and error for this part.
In total there are around 200 short animation to edit, I am at the speed of 20-30 a day.
Here are some of the edited animation.

----------------------------------------NSFW----------------------------------------

View attachment 177aaeb98e834a686241938a0c9c8140_h264_high.mp4
View attachment be2e7eecfa6c346e5fff68e5a17a314a_h264_high.mp4

I plan to release a updated vision of the game next week, I will let you guys know where to download once it's ready.
  • About me
I am moving again soon, this time to a seaside city.
That's why I quit my job recently and finally have time to work on the game again.
I thought I can work full time while making game, which is too naive of me.
I'm too occupied by a lot of tedious things, I wish I can have more time and space for what I really want to do in my life.
But I guess I cant tell my family I am making H game and don't want to go to work, haha...
After I move to the new house, I will have some time to settle down before I have to find another new job.
Hopefully I can finish the game during this period of time.
Once again, thank you all backers for your patience.
The game should be finished years before, I am truly sorry for all the delays and troubles.
It's a bit late but Happy new year! I am sure things will get better this year!

Jul 30, 2020
quick update 2 (*NSFW*)
KumonosuGameCreator
January 6, 2022
  • About the game
The game is not dead, I am still working on it!
I am learning video editing and rewriting some of the game code(Still regretting not pick unity for game engine instead of Renpy).
Because I am no expect on video editing, so a lot of try and error for this part.
In total there are around 200 short animation to edit, I am at the speed of 20-30 a day.
Here are some of the edited animation.

----------------------------------------NSFW----------------------------------------

View attachment 1596644
View attachment 1596648

I plan to release a updated vision of the game next week, I will let you guys know where to download once it's ready.
  • About me
I am moving again soon, this time to a seaside city.
That's why I quit my job recently and finally have time to work on the game again.
I thought I can work full time while making game, which is too naive of me.
I'm too occupied by a lot of tedious things, I wish I can have more time and space for what I really want to do in my life.
But I guess I cant tell my family I am making H game and don't want to go to work, haha...
After I move to the new house, I will have some time to settle down before I have to find another new job.
Hopefully I can finish the game during this period of time.
Once again, thank you all backers for your patience.
The game should be finished years before, I am truly sorry for all the delays and troubles.
It's a bit late but Happy new year! I am sure things will get better this year!
Oh sweet, glad I called it lol

Reactions: masterdragonson

Xeapher

Jan 7, 2019
Was it just me or it seems like player name change when you quit the game and re-open it again ?
for example I name the mc as "AAA" then I saved my progress and quit the game then re-open it again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but for some reason it became "Player" like on this picture below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was there a fix for this ?

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes