VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Wait why is this marked completed? It's still in development.

Updates on the dev's twitter and itch.io pages are scarce, but they have been this whole time, so I don't think it's too concerning or that it's a sign that the game is dead.
yeah someone has definitely made a mistake here, if the game was dead it would have the abandoned tag not complete tag

mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
I am just going to assume this is another milking project. if you've seen the kickstarter page. the money goals are too many and too absurd. I know many other game devs that are doing x100 more than this one for 2k-3k dollars or even less.

Shame, this seemed like a great game just like "living with a runaway girl" or "teaching feeling" if you guys know any other game like these two, I greatly appreciate if you could tell us.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Pretty confusing. I'm at the end of the current build and didn't even get to scene that one sex scene from the screenshots.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Being gone for several months is nothing new with this guy on this project, it seems.
Being concerned is not unreasonable, but I don't think it's anything to be too worried about yet.

Getting close to setting a new record for most consecutive days since any sign of life from the dev, though :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: girdeyordo

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Dev just released a new post on . Anyone who's a backer kind enough to share what he said here?
About what happened

KumonosuGameCreator
June 4, 2021
First of all I must apologize for unable to work on the game in the past 6 months.

Last year a lot of things happened at the place I live and also to myself. I can't share the detail because I use my real name and passport on kickstarter.

Please read this two news report and understand why.

Things are quite tough for me and my family now, I need some time to get back to normal, if that is even possible.

The good news is I am picking up the development again very recently, although I can't work that much on it like before.

I wouldn't give up on the project, this is what I started and I am funded by all of you.

It is also very fun to make game.

I am really sorry that I can't give you any time or date, but even it is bit by bit, I promise I will finish the game.

Kumonosugame
05 June 2021

diebold

Apr 27, 2021
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png
Fuck, after playing One Room (jesus you guys like that Cthulhu sound effects game Teaching Feelings don't you?) I was hoping for something else in the genre that was at least a little wholesome escape from this world of cartel beheading's, warlords setting tires filled with gasoline on fire while wrapped around people's necks and everything else wrong with the world.

I'd write one myself, but I'm already committed to yet another Big Brother remake with Erik as the MC. :p

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
View attachment 1255480
Fuck, after playing One Room (jesus you guys like that Cthulhu sound effects game Teaching Feelings don't you?) I was hoping for something else in the genre that was at least a little wholesome escape from this world of cartel beheading's, warlords setting tires filled with gasoline on fire while wrapped around people's necks and everything else wrong with the world.

I'd write one myself, but I'm already committed to yet another Big Brother remake with Erik as the MC. :p
Dunno why but what came into mind first was Erik from Summertime Saga xD

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Sooo our man posted something on his kickstarter! Lets hope this game gets some updates soon!
Just a quick update

KumonosuGame Creator
August 9, 2021

This is my to-do list of the game, I am working at movie editing now, adding sound to all the animated sex scene.

Basically all contents were added to the game, just need to edit it.

To be honest I underestimated the amount of work of this project, my inexperience is all to blame.

Thank you guys for your long patient to this project.

Event editing
Event 9, 11, 12, 13
H event 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Ending 1, 2, ng, tu

Gift reaction
Gift menu food, cloth, other (done)

Conversation reaction
dl 7- 37

Item editing
Item info, price, placement (done)

Movie editing
Adding sound effect
Label adjustment
System change

Gallery
CG size edit (done)

Translation
Add Japanese
Add Chinese (maybe)

Final System adjustment
Romance’s value
Item price balance

Credit screen
Add backer's name

PS: I have been working a full time job at uk, it's physical labour so nothing special to talk about.
It also surprised me that you have to pay that much for council tax and TV licence haha.
In general I am getting used to the life here.

Sep 12, 2017
So this game doesn't even have anything in it? I went game over without a single scene.
All I got was "Observe" and her many denials at headpats/bath time
True japanese simulator, just work, sleep, drink water, repeat
Edit: I restarted and now I'm suddenly given more locations and events, maybe I picked the wrong talking options at the start

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkaura

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
So this game doesn't even have anything in it? I went game over without a single scene.
All I got was "Observe" and her many denials at headpats/bath time
True japanese simulator, just work, sleep, drink water, repeat
Edit: I restarted and now I'm suddenly given more locations and events, maybe I picked the wrong talking options at the start
That and the game is not complete. I don't think it's even close to being complete, but for some reason the completed tag is on the thread. Someone should go about getting it removed tbh

Dev also had a rough spot in his life for a hot minute so progress had been held up for several months. Last sign of life from the dev that I'm aware of was August (literally just scroll up 3 posts) and the dev has a habit of going several months with barely a peep before dropping an update, so I'm not sure how close we are to the next update. All I can say is that I think it's safe to assume the project is still alive, just trekking along slowly like it's always been after sudden downtime for an emergency.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes