VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

xupisco1

Jan 11, 2018
There's something wrong here... i'm collapsing from exhaustion even when i have enough stamina to work. sometimes i collapse even during sleep. instead of gaining stamina, i lose it. wut? Already tried a new save (the new one even got the gift i had bought in the last playthrough)...

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
There's something wrong here... i'm collapsing from exhaustion even when i have enough stamina to work. sometimes i collapse even during sleep. instead of gaining stamina, i lose it. wut? Already tried a new save (the new one even got the gift i had bought in the last playthrough)...
read again This comment, and wait for next update!

iseeall

Sep 13, 2020
I have not yet encounter any bugs and I enjoyed it quit a lot. it's a great game of great potential.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
Day 47... still talking and headpat... my god, i miss Teaching Feeling, Oneroon... but this is impossible, i'm out, thx for the game.
what did you expect from early game? it's still updating. if you want, wait for 6 or 8 months

Reactions: jxd

Leafwind

Sep 27, 2018
what did you expect from early game? it's still updating. if you want, wait for 6 or 8 months
In theory that game should be already out but developers needed to change date and they said they are gonna try to release game before February but well we are in February now

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
In theory that game should be already out but developers needed to change date and they said they are gonna try to release game before February but well we are in February now
Hopefully I can finsih the game before February, I don't want to rush it and release something unfinished.

Well they were hopeful but sometimes you got to follow the sage advise of Grumpier Old Men
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The last update was in January so hopefully they give a February update.

buzenbo

Feb 6, 2021
An item for Fuyuka... Have you tried interacting with her? Just keep in mind she doesn't like taking candy from strangers but has no qualms about sleeping in their apartment :sneaky:
I already interacted with her that now she is relaxed and willing to talk, but I can't give that item I got after the event when I see Fuyuka changing and then goes to school

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes