• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
i got to the scene of her crying in bed. after for about two nothing else has happened is this all for this demo or am i missing something? she dosnt like my head pats and wont accept gifts.
Either Enable the Ren'Py Console or use a Save Editor to change Fuyuka > romance. She will start accepting Gifts when she is above 12 and is more favorable to Headpats when she is above 10.

zhi3nd

Mar 11, 2019
How do I get the sex scene from the screenshot? I triggered the final event from the demo and got her the present, but I can't give it to her anywhere, it only says "I can use this somewhere"

The game looks great btw, the bugs are a downside sure but it can be fixed

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
alright, so as always im working 2 times on the ninth day but something happened :
1603376726097.png
this work maniac bastard still want to work even middle of night?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How do I get the sex scene from the screenshot? I triggered the final event from the demo and got her the present, but I can't give it to her anywhere, it only says "I can use this somewhere"

The game looks great btw, the bugs are a downside sure but it can be fixed
Looks like the movies from the 1.2 build were removed in the updated 10-20-2020 demo.

I mostly ported the old content and changed a few labels around to get it working in the new build. When you can 'Ask Fuyuka for sex' an additional option is added for 'I want Animated Sex' which will play the old scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
i got to the scene of her crying in bed. after for about two nothing else has happened is this all for this demo or am i missing something? she dosnt like my head pats and wont accept gifts.
the actual way to progress is slow, just headpat her every day and eventually she'll enjoy it and you can use the talk command once a day to actually talk to her

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
alright, so as always im working 2 times on the ninth day but something happened :
View attachment 869209
this work maniac bastard still want to work even middle of night?
yeah the Demo is super buggy, i somehow got through the whole thing without experiencing the bugs more than once but from all the cases i've heard here you're best waiting for the next version

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
yeah the Demo is super buggy, i somehow got through the whole thing without experiencing the bugs more than once but from all the cases i've heard here you're best waiting for the next version
yeah, same here. perhaps there's only one person behind this game?

WaywardMage

Mar 18, 2019
I'm on day 14 and while I try to headpat, talk, and observe, nothing changes and she still says no/stop to headpat. Still won't talk
Where am I going wrong?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I'm on day 14 and while I try to headpat, talk, and observe, nothing changes and she still says no/stop to headpat. Still won't talk
Where am I going wrong?
just keep headpatting every day, its slow but she'll stop telling you to stop eventually then you can talk to her. i dont know if multiple headpats a day speeds it up but i just did one a day and eventually it worked

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
welp, this was a waste of time. I know it's just a demo, but I couldn't even get to the demo content. Had to go around the bugs by editing the save till I finally reached what I guess is the freeroam mode. But it took too long and now my free time is over and I have nothing to show for it :FacePalm:

poorrabbit

Nov 28, 2018
oh lol, game gliched and forced me to to back on work, working till losing consciousness, waking up in hospital, game force me to back on work again, and repeat xD

Reactions: Rosuto1

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I cannot progress at all =SS so sad...
as many have mentioned before the games very buggy and slow to progress, you have to get lucky to complete the current demo but the game is good so just come back once the bugs are fixed and more content is added

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes