VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
2nd Image: Google maps, is that you?

5th Image: Okay, here you have... again... (kinda like if he was very tired about that)

Looks good, i wonder how this will go :) so

I'll be looking it~

DxEAGEGU8AIZbuS.jpg

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Might want to speed up the progression to dialog with the girl in the first days. Maybe every other day you get get her to talk. I play these games to forget I up-work-home-bed already, I don't want to do that 90 times at the start of a game.

drakkuon

May 15, 2020
Aaand another attempt to throw Teaching Feeling off the throne.
Aaaand it actually not that bad. Certainly better, then Nai Cuck Training. Though its really short and its too early to say, is it good or bad. There is potential, but it requires a lot of work.
Please someone enlighten author about smoot transitions of all kinds, like dissolves, fadeins, -outs, that stuff.
you do realize all those cuck\rape scenes are optional right? Literally in Nia's Training Diary you have the option to avoid each and every last one.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Compare to 1room-runaway girl...this game is lack of romance moments...also the thing that made 1room famous is those BGM. it soft and relaxing, you can hear it for hours without being bored... this game really need lot of work to begin with. and I will wait for decent amount of deverlopments.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
The prospects of this game finishing looks a bit grim,unfortunately. The kickstarter is roughly around 76% funded,but only 12 days to go,and has been stuck around the 70% mark for the longest time. Right now,however, probably a lot of people are hesitant to fund kickstarters (due to trauma,possibly sekai project related), or covid-19 zapped the economy, or even possibly a combination of both. Or even another reason not listed here.

The game itself holds promise though! I've got a weakspot for cute vulnerable girls in which you can heal them and teach them happiness and love. Oh,and lewd things too. But only after they've become happy.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The prospects of this game finishing looks a bit grim,unfortunately. The kickstarter is roughly around 76% funded,but only 12 days to go,and has been stuck around the 70% mark for the longest time. Right now,however, probably a lot of people are hesitant to fund kickstarters (due to trauma,possibly sekai project related), or covid-19 zapped the economy, or even possibly a combination of both. Or even another reason not listed here.

The game itself holds promise though! I've got a weakspot for cute vulnerable girls in which you can heal them and teach them happiness and love. Oh,and lewd things too. But only after they've become happy.
It's not over until it's over but if it makes either $100 a day or the final hours might bring in a rush of people.

Since I brought it up two days ago they made $439, so that's $219 per day.
https://f95zone.to/threads/bottle-biosphere-v1-2-demo-kumonosugame.53086/post-3539074

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes