VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.30 star(s) 17 Votes
Jun 24, 2017
I really want to get into this game, but I found two game-breaking bugs that sort of killed my hype. If I go to work too early on a weekend, I am stuck in the city overview menu. I also tried going to the park after the restaurant opened up, and it kicked me back to the title screen.

Reactions: codiefelix

somedude2020

Aug 8, 2019
I really want to get into this game, but I found two game-breaking bugs that sort of killed my hype. If I go to work too early on a weekend, I am stuck in the city overview menu. I also tried going to the park after the restaurant opened up, and it kicked me back to the title screen.
Same here bud. And now when starting a new game, only the first day has any of the story section. The following days just end with her chilling in front of the bathroom door. Went 8 days like this and no progression. Also, it seemed to just keep the food/drink I bought from a previous save even though I started a whole new game.

Reactions: girdeyordo

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
i also got kicked back to the title screen but when i started a new save i still had all the items i had bought, cant remember if i moved to the park or not when it happened

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Looks very interesting, will keep a watch on this, sadly also stuck in the city overview claiming that I have to go to work.
from what i can tell it happens when an event is supposed to trigger once you go home. if you go to work too early you'll come home too early for the event to trigger so make a quicksave when you're home (the previous night would probably be the best time) then just reload it till you're past the event

Reactions: stormthehusky

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 176, in script
jump expression _game_menu_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'history_screen'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 176, in script
jump expression _game_menu_screen
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\itch.io\BottleBiosphere-Demo-\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\itch.io\BottleBiosphere-Demo-\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'history_screen'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Bottle Biosphere Demo
Wed Oct 21 23:53:39 2020
```
got this error when clicking the hourglass (guessing its a history button from the error message) with no option to ignore

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
My man's a magician, lol

Also, could you tell me how you got past day 4? I keep getting stuck after work...
luck. if you're having that "i have to go to work" bug i have currently only had it once, i think its because theres an event that is ready to be played when you get home but the game expects you to go to work in the morning and get home in the evening when you let Fuyuka in so if you go to work too early and try going home in the afternoon it just breaks.

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
day 4. i need to work in the morning.
afternoon, the mc want to work but i can't because already work at morning
what do i do now? should i wait for the next patch or something?
edit : oh wait, i have wait button here, nvm
edit 2 : nvm it got me crash

Last edited:

Mordon

May 21, 2019
day 4. i need to work in the morning.
afternoon, the mc want to work but i can't because already work at morning
what do i do now? should i wait for the next patch or something?
edit : oh wait, i have wait button here, nvm
edit 2 : nvm it got me crash
Yeah I think everyone is just gonna have to wait for the next patch. You can sometimes force past it by drinking the energy drinks to work again, though this isn't the best since you don't even get to go back home since you have to go to the hospital and it'll glitch again

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
its so difficult to play the game without reaching out a gamebreaking bug, the park throws you to the menu, the "past time" icon throws an error and then its the "you need to work" bug, Its difficult to figure out the best way to work and spend time because of this... hope the game gets updated, I love this kind of teaching feelings game, with runaway girl being my favorite.

Edit:

mmmmmm no se puede jugar desde el dia 4 en adelante......error?
Please use english, but the game now has a bunch of bugs for a demo, if you want to force you could buy an Energy Drink and work again.

hammy01

Nov 2, 2017
i got to the scene of her crying in bed. after for about two nothing else has happened is this all for this demo or am i missing something? she dosnt like my head pats and wont accept gifts.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

idea445

May 19, 2017
I tried to play new game twice but one save I can't headpat her. In second new game, I'm in a loop that keep working and teardrops scene, do the job as waiter not appear. WTF game?

Reactions: Taithach
3.30 star(s) 17 Votes