VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Dev released an updated version to address the bugs that have been mentioned

Highlights are bug fixes, Fuyuka has less penalties, and the game somewhat encourages you to give her headpats if you don't do so.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019

Highlights are bug fixes, Fuyuka has less penalties, and the game somewhat encourages you to give her headpats if you don't do so.
thx for posting this here, now hopefully people who havent been lucky enough to finish the demo can play whats currently there

Reactions: masterdragonson

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020

my time has come. thanks my man! you are my hero

Reactions: masterdragonson

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
How to give Fuyuka the special item? I can't make the progress from here now on
i got through the whole game without giving her anything and to my knowledge theres no non-main story events in the game yet since the demo is still a very early incomplete version so you'll probably have to wait till next version

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
So... there is no "vanilla" sex scene atm? I think I reach her max affection possible but still the current "sex" scene is mostly a rape one.
pretty much, the previous version had a prototype animated sex scene as a "you finished the demo" bonus but i dont think thats accessible in the new version

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
the game was pretty much unplayable for me. Contant freezes and crashes. Especially after saving. Finally gave up when I got to work after the intro and buttons along the bottom were all flashing and rapidly changing their info. After 15 minutes of reloads and frustration, deleted the game.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
the game was pretty much unplayable for me. Contant freezes and crashes. Especially after saving. Finally gave up when I got to work after the intro and buttons along the bottom were all flashing and rapidly changing their info. After 15 minutes of reloads and frustration, deleted the game.
havent heard of anyone else having that many issues with the game, what you running it on?

Reactions: jxd

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
When did you downloaded the game? I was also having same issues but there was a bugfix a few days ago and I could finish the demo without problems.

Reactions: jxd

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
what do i do? rn i'm just pat her head and go to job like i'm really not into something. and she's just keep saying stop. any tips my guy?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
what do i do? rn i'm just pat her head and go to job like i'm really not into something. and she's just keep saying stop. any tips my guy?
keep going, only indication on what to do is the sounds when you go to sleep to move to the next day, pat her head that day=good sound, dont pat her head that day=bad sound. when she's no longer asking you to stop you can talk to her once a day to make actual progress

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
keep going, only indication on what to do is the sounds when you go to sleep to move to the next day, pat her head that day=good sound, dont pat her head that day=bad sound. when she's no longer asking you to stop you can talk to her once a day to make actual progress
what do you mean good sound and bad sound? i didn't hear anything tho? and how do i know her mood ?

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
what do you mean good sound and bad sound? i didn't hear anything tho? and how do i know her mood ?
just keep patting her head, if shes not saying stop anymore then try talking to her. to my knowledge there's no indicator for her mood besides how she reacts to the 3 forms of interaction you have with her in your room but once she's opened up and you can talk to her the rest of the demo is just talking to her every day

Reactions: Gunnams

Gunnams

Mar 26, 2020
just keep patting her head, if shes not saying stop anymore then try talking to her. to my knowledge there's no indicator for her mood besides how she reacts to the 3 forms of interaction you have with her in your room but once she's opened up and you can talk to her the rest of the demo is just talking to her every day
holy cow i did it! thanks man

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
the girl is sleeping in your bed it's night and you go outside for work then you came back the girl still in school uniform is waiting outside of the apartment. you get inside but she's already sleeping in your bed.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes