VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I just ran into the "costly girl" ending and I don't see a way out. Does anyone know the console commands for the three main stats so I can avoid this and other things?

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
I hope they finally fixed panty bug?

edit. Looks like they did

Last edited:

Xyinks224

Mar 24, 2020
does anyone know how to get the kitchen scene? when you have to "give fuyuko a apron and wake up in the morning during weekens"? i already do that but it doesn't trigger the event, also is it normal that fuyuko skipped school every day?

Mayerman

Jul 23, 2017
So I just ran into the "costly girl" ending and I don't see a way out. Does anyone know the console commands for the three main stats so I can avoid this and other things?
Edit your money on: just search for the quantity you got on the varialbes

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Edit your money on: just search for the quantity you got on the varialbes
I didn't realize the variables were so obviously named, it tends to be an annoyance to find which one controls what, especially when you have multiple variables with the same value, because they tend to be just randomly named on SaveEditOnline. It worked, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mayerman

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
I didn't realize the variables were so obviously named, it tends to be an annoyance to find which one controls what, especially when you have multiple variables with the same value, because they tend to be just randomly named on SaveEditOnline. It worked, thanks.

Now I just need to figure out whether I am even making progress with Fuyuka, day 5 with multiple headpats each day and she won't even talk aside from greeting me and her reaction to headpats, she won't take gifts, basically the only thing I can get out of her is sleeping. There also seems to be an issue where it sometimes doesn't register headpats or baths and so ending the day tells me I stink and never headpatted her that day.
just keep headpatting, i havent played in awhile so i havent tried the updated version yet but the previous ones took many days of headpatting to progress

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
just keep headpatting, i havent played in awhile so i havent tried the updated version yet but the previous ones took many days of headpatting to progress
I figured out it was just incrementing extremely slow by looking at the variable controlling her romance stat both in a save before and right after a headpat, it incremented by 2. I also made a second save to test out altering the same.

EDIT: Well, I can say this, the key scene and the park scene where we have to go out and find Fuyuka blaming herself for anything bad that has happened around her resulting in the story of the game hit hard and the park scene really hit close to home for me. I seriously want to punch Fuyuka's mother in the face for the things that she told her own flesh and blood. I was expecting another typical trainer game, not this emotional roller coaster, and I am pleasantly surprised it was the latter. I love games with well written and emotional stories, even if the English is a bit off. I was quite literally seething for five minutes straight when I learned how Fuyuka was treated, no wonder she's the way she is, the poor thing got messed up real bad by the people around her.

Last edited:
Reactions: RS71
Aug 8, 2020
Has anyone gotten a bug where they're stuck in a loop on an event? I'm playing on Version 1.2 In my case, after I bought the Comic LA from the suspicious shop, the moment I get home the game is stuck on that event. What I meant by looping is when the event is "finished" it then starts the event again.

I tried waiting it out three times, but the MC mysteriously gain some extreme vigor and now it's stuck in perpetual bratty sex. Luckily I have multiple save files and I just avoid the event for now, kinda sucks that I can't get that one until then.

Aug 8, 2020
Turns out some files weren't properly updated. fixed the issue just had to re-download it again. That's what I get for being hasty I guess.

i only have one event on MC's laptop, how can i ask her on bed? also ask her what?
This happens when you already get the other events, "ask her on the bed" just means sex. That's it really.

Last edited:

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Full save please.
The game is buggy. The park has passed, but it is impossible to play further. saveeditor used, did not help.

Reactions: Furnox

GcReturn

Jul 11, 2019
So one of the advice things says to come home in the morning or afternoon with comic LA. I have comic LA, I have gone home in morning and afternoon, but nothing is happening.

I did get a scene in the evening where she came to me wearing her apron wanted to sit in my lap and it turned into sex but I am also still getting the advice to go home in evening or midnight with the love potion. Was that not the scene triggered by the love potion?
how did you get the items to spawn in the midnight shop?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
EDIT: Got the comic LA scene, it just triggered after some time, though I think the advice for it is wrong or incomplete as it triggered on a weekend. The apron scene triggered immediately after. Love potion scene happened as it said it would, just had to work and do other things to pass the time until 17:00 and the hour it takes to go home put me at evening, triggering the love potion scene. The 'cook 5+ times with Fuyuka, then in the evening' scene also triggered and I do believe that was the one where she came from the kitchen wearing a pink apron and sat in my lap, then asked for sex. All I have left is to go to the bed, which I did once, leading to the MC asking her to bear his child. I think that one might be repeatable, either that or there are multiple scenes that trigger this way.

how did you unlock the items for that? i assume it's the shop but when is it there?
Search locations on the laptop, it will pop up eventually. The items were already there when I went.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 16 Votes