VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
Developer is making a 2nd game btw.
The scammer that stole $1200 from me is still using my code, that's interesting.
After all I have done for him, then lending him my own money to finish the game, he blocked me on discord when I asked for my money. Don't support this scammer please.

Dec 5, 2021
dev announced a for the new game starting soon

Last edited:

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
this is the full release
dev's already making another game
"This" as in what we have here (v1.2) or the mysterious demo v2 that has no description whatsoever (other than the dev describing it as 85% complete).
I am confused as hell, but neither one looks like a final release

Loliz

Mar 20, 2018
This game keeps crashing to the main menu in random moments. How can i fix it?

elchoto

Jun 3, 2019
where is the real save location?, i deleted every "save" from the folder (game->save) but they still show up in game, i can even load them

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Stop giving this scammer your money. He haven't fully paid me for the first game's code yet.
View attachment 2210002
And he blocked me when I asked for my money.
View attachment 2210008
Wow, I can't believe he did this... Thnx for showing us this, I was looking forward to his next project and, maybe, support him on SubscriberStar, but after seeing this...

Shame on him, I hope you can recover from this loss, I wouldn't believe how mad I´d be if someone did this to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: No-Nonon

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
Wow, I can't believe he did this... Thnx for showing us this, I was looking forward for his next project and, maybe, support him on SubscriberStar, but after seeing this...

Shame on him, I hope you can recover from this loss, I wouldn't believe how mad I´d be if someone did this to me.
Thank you for your comforting words ^^
And don't worry, it's not a big loss on my part, the sum of discounts I give my loyal clients every couple of months is bigger than that. The money wasn't much to bother with, hence the year long time I gave him and didn't say anything about it, it was his attempt to steal from me that triggered me.:FacePalm:

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes