VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

liviusl

Jun 24, 2021
Ah, then it sounds like a wrong decision was made somewhere before this point and it is already too late to get the good ending. You may have to start over from an earlier save, how early depends on where the point is that the decision that put you on the bad end route was made.
this is the last route i found, i already tried various options, but i never get any h scene route,
1657885817188.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
yea top is good ending but it will finish the game, and bottom one only repeat the same days, there is no h event in it
I mean it IS just another day as the option says, it is literally an option to just keep playing. As far as reaching a bad end, if you don't accept her as a lover, then there is no good end left to get.

liviusl

Jun 24, 2021
I mean it IS just another day as the option says, it is literally an option to just keep playing. As far as reaching a bad end, if you don't accept her as a lover, then there is no good end left to get.
so i should chose her as a friend ?

nekoshiroinu

Mar 23, 2022
Im stuck at the day 71 on the swing in the park when i try to make mu choice it always loops back to the begining of day 71 and it will always continue like it what should i do?

CJ_2020

Aug 23, 2020
Does anyone know what to do with the "Construction Site Guide"? It's supposed to give me another job but it doesn't happen anything (I already have the PC and I'm on day 55).

Edit; Forget it, all I had to do was to study with Fuyuka.

Last edited:

todzy

Oct 4, 2019
So game is still bugged into oblivion (somehow it's a thing while being "written" in RenPy) and guy drops it into every possible monetization platform just to make another same thing but with different setting.

Ok.
Don't saw any bugs. I reach E (Crazy), A (Pregnant), F (Friends) endings without cheats\mods.
Maybe ppl use cheat mod that caused bugs

Oh, my bad. Saw bug with dirty face, when you repeat blowjob scene after you cum on her face (sometimes when you press buttons cum face appear)

I chose to make her go anyway, but I don't know if there is any effect from that choice, unlike the choice you get between making her pay for her staying with you using her body or not, which results in a game over eventually.

I got through the story just fine by making her go to school, but maybe it changes whether she leaves for the day without you at all or not. I did not try it.
1. True ending (Happy)
Ending 'A'nd the story goes on... - Don't force her to have sex, not use her first time when she would want to repay you with her body, increase romance, when she ask you to be her lover agree, when she would not want to go to school send her there, well fucks and cum in her. xD
2. Ending 02 (Rape)
Ending 'B'roken bottle - I not get it, but in the ending MC mentioned that he violated her. So, I guess you would get it after he force her to have sex.
3. Ending 03 (Loan)
Ending 'C'ostly girl - I not get it, but in the ending you would be kick out of the apartment. I think IF you would not have enough money to pay rent you would get this ending.
4. Ending 04 (Asshole)
Ending 'D'eparted fate -Dunno how to get it. But I think a key to this ending in the event, when she not come home and you find her in park. There you should choose that she a bother and you don't want to work more because of her.
5. Ending E (Crazy in love)
Ending 'E'nclosed biospheres - Don't force her to have sex, not use her first time when she would want to repay you with her body, increase romance, when she ask you to be her lover agree, when she would not want to go to school let her stay, well fucks and cum in her. xD
6. Ending F (Roomate\Friends SadNormal)
Ending 'F'riends forever - Don't force her to have sex, not use her first time when she would want to repay you with her body, increase romance, when she ask you to be her lover not accept her feelengs (No sex in this route, duh).

So, mainly there 3 endings that have CG

Last edited:

MkeleMbembe

May 20, 2020
Kinda buggy game for me. Aside from picking an accessory bugs, just reached the part where she ran away and picking sex on the bed gives an error(picking sex on the bed before this part works). Too bad I enjoyed this game.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
What does the hint 'wait for 3 days mean'?..and what to do to complete it..
Exactly what it says, wait 3 days.
If you did and nothing happened, that's a bug, it happens pretty often, to fix it you need to set ev09_daycount variable to 2. Either by enabling the console and typing ev09_daycount=2 or editing your save with something like . Event should happen the next day (or the day after that, I don't remember).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hannya and seansean

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Where do I get an apron? And is there any benefit from maxing out all the job proficiencies?

Last edited:

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Idk if I'm stuck or what, but I did all the h scenes the laptop told me to do and was able to get the baby-making scene, but after that nothing is happening.

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
EDIT: Nevermind. Just went on a few more dates and eventually she accepted underwear.

She keeps rejecting underwear. Is there a certain romance level or something I need to get in order for her to accept it?

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes