VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
Anyone knows where can I find the uncensored version? The only link here is paywalled.
Don't bother with it, the guy is a scammer, he never made the full game, he's just baiting people for money. A mess was all he could make from the code he stole from me.

Reactions: Zanmori

jarsang002

Oct 29, 2018
HOLY SHIT! This game so buggy
I'm kinda annoying so I fixed some bug that I found

DL : (No save file)
Extract to your game folder

Fixed :
1.Choose friend zone route (We are just friend) and error
2.Clothes bug
-2.1 Gift angel cosplay set (festival shop) and error
-2.2 Purple low cut error as Blackknight666 mentioned
Is there a way to fix the low cut purple outfit?.
-2.3 Black bustier set still appears in item box after gift
-2.4 No mini-bikini clothes after give fuyuka mini-bikini(transparent) from suspicious shop because in game code you must gift a white mini-bikini first in order to unlock pink and trans. But idk why dev. put trans. first in shop. So I fixed the code that when you buy trans. mini-bikini you will get a white one too.

Can't Fixed :
1. Wear a transparent slip bra and error (no image file in the folder)

Extra : Walkthrough by dev. himself

Reactions: girdeyordo

LuanTCB

Nov 1, 2017
Don't bother with it, the guy is a scammer, he never made the full game, he's just baiting people for money. A mess was all he could make from the code he stole from me.
I'm sorry to hear you got scammed like that, and by the dev of the game no less, i know this is a pirate website and all but some of us still have honor, and a scammer like him deserves to be scammed as well.

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
I'm sorry to hear you got scammed like that, and by the dev of the game no less, i know this is a pirate website and all but some of us still have honor, and a scammer like him deserves to be scammed as well.
Thank you, I really appreciate your sympathy.
To be honest, I'm not that bothered by the money he stole from me, the thing that bothers me the most is: he's still selling the code he have stolen from me on itch.io and subscribestar, and when I asked them to take them down, showing them the proofs, they simply ignored me because of the chump change they're profiting from it.
I'm glad the game is being pirated, and less people are paying for the abomination he has made out of my code.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hmmmmmm... no wonder why this game haven't gotten finished. Wonder why this even have the completed tag when it isn't even a full game.

Reactions: CJ_2020

Minamyaou

Mar 4, 2018
HOLY SHIT! This game so buggy
I'm kinda annoying so I fixed some bug that I found

DL : (No save file)
Extract to your game folder

Fixed :
1.Choose friend zone route (We are just friend) and error
2.Clothes bug
-2.1 Gift angel cosplay set (festival shop) and error
-2.2 Purple low cut error as Blackknight666 mentioned

-2.3 Black bustier set still appears in item box after gift
-2.4 No mini-bikini clothes after give fuyuka mini-bikini(transparent) from suspicious shop because in game code you must gift a white mini-bikini first in order to unlock pink and trans. But idk why dev. put trans. first in shop. So I fixed the code that when you buy trans. mini-bikini you will get a white one too.

Can't Fixed :
1. Wear a transparent slip bra and error (no image file in the folder)

Extra : Walkthrough by dev. himself
Could you reupload the fixes, please ?

Reactions: You

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
began this game without knowing anything at all about it, other than it follows a similar theme to Ray-K's
[freaking charming series: living with a slave: Teaching Feeling]
reached day 28 in game.. and i am MELTING with how sweet, and how beautiful this game is!
the girl is very shy and afraid at first, like a grown up version of Sylvie, she doesn't talk much, and very reluctant to do anything or chat about anything, little by little, built your trust, and pick the options, unlike Teaching Feeling that has your day ending very quickly, this game gives you options and you take your time with it, eventually you'll get to choose!
do you want Path A, or Path B.
i picked Path A, and .. i fell in love with the game! very cute, very charming, and the interactions are very realistic! in fact it inspired me to write an original novel inspired by it!
i love the game, i love the girl, and the whole theme so far is simply precious! i hope the ending to be good!

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
Hmmmmmm... no wonder why this game haven't gotten finished. Wonder why this even have the completed tag when it isn't even a full game.
how come it's not finished? as in it lacks an ending? just keeps going open end? or does it lack something fundamental?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
how come it's not finished? as in it lacks an ending? just keeps going open end? or does it lack something fundamental?
Trying to have sex with her again comes with "be on next update something something" lel.

Feb 17, 2018
How to pass "ask her on bed"?
Yeah, I played a whole scene where Fuyuka is worried because she is gaining weight.

But after that the mission the objetive doesn't change, I already uninstalled the game and I have it saved along with my save files in case one day I understand how to continue.

Sarnen

Dec 24, 2022
so... when does something happen? I know choosing sex when she offers leads to rape but... I'm tired of patting her head and talking to her for 40 days. Is there like a cheat to get this ball actually rolling?

Mar 10, 2023
That fucking sucks, so sorry to hear that man! IS there a non-censored version though? Or is claiming he has part of the bait? vndb still lists this as being uncensored.

ved in the updated 10-20-2020 demo.

I mostly ported the old content and changed a few labels around to get it working in the new build. When you can 'Ask Fuyuka for sex' an additional option is added for 'I want Ani
Is the animated stuff in the current release or do I need to download this too?

here >>> Mega
Extract to your game folder (No save file)
Quoting this in case I need this fix later down the road, thanks!

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
IS there a non-censored version though? Or is claiming he has part of the bait? vndb still lists this as being uncensored.
I don't think so, I do have some of the uncensored assets around on my hard drives, but doing anything for this project would be an additional waste of time.

Mar 10, 2023
I don't think so, I do have some of the uncensored assets around on my hard drives, but doing anything for this project would be an additional waste of time.
If you still have them, could you just put them in a MEGA folder then? That's not too much trouble, surely?
The uncensored version of Bottle Biosphere
Does anyone have this version of the game they want to share with the rest of the class? It's worth it to screw this scammer over, right?

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
If you still have them, could you just put them in a MEGA folder then? That's not too much trouble, surely?
I actively avoid making more work for myself when it comes to that guy, but if I ever connect my archive hard drives and bump into the files, I'll upload them somewhere.
If you really want to screw the scammer, you can stop giving him your attention and move on. There are tons of games that are actually done right and worth your time.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes