VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
There are a few that could be added to that list, if you haven't checked them out yet.

1room / One Room Runaway Girl is pretty good, one of my favorites in the genre, endless like Teaching Feeling but includes some story progression.
The Runaway Girl and Me is in the same theme, if a bit more adult, and also has a proper story with a potentially happy ending.
Imouto Life Monochrome is pretty nice too if you don't mind the heroine being your sister. A little quirkier, this one.
Kaiju Princess is another headpat/cohabitation game with a story, but it mixes a bit of management sim/rts in there, pretty fun to play.
And Her New Memory should be in the same genre with a heroine suffering from amnesia, but I haven't played that one to give a proper opinion. Something about the art style didn't click with me.
1room / One Room Runaway Girl haven't played it yet.
The Runaway Girl and Me this is new to me!
Imouto Life Monochrome already downloaded it also its "theme" i don't mind it.
Kaiju Princess rather should be named "kaiju ruler" it's an alright game.
Her New Memory played the game, until for some reason it broke.

the theme i am looking for the most ... that i can't find at all is the "pure lesbian" no futa, and no sick fetish, just pure yuri / lesbian.
i am a fan of girl on girl action. no toys, no magical transformations, no humiliation, no mind break, just a nice game about girl on girl action.. where can i find these? do they even exist?

Last edited:

vvg1

Feb 25, 2023
the theme i am looking for the most ... that i can't find at all is the "pure lesbian" no futa, and no sick fetish, just pure yuri / lesbian.
i am a fan of girl on girl action. no toys, no magical transformations, no humiliation, no mind break, just a nice game about girl on girl action.. where can i find these? do they even exist?
Of course. For example, there are dozens of entries in the SonoHana / Sono Hanabira / Kiss for the Petals series. Those are all very pure love lovey-dovey romance yuri, some toys may be involved depending on entry but usually nothing that caters to any niche fetishes, the ones I read/played were all fairly vanilla at least.

That is probably the more famous pure romance yuri series but there are plenty of others. Searching for the above names here will find plenty of links and discussion threads to get you started down that particular rabbit hole. I'm sure more recommendations in the same style can be found in those threads.

That sort of theme is more common in the traditional visual novel format, rather than touching simulators and the cohabitation subgenre, but you can also find some with actual gameplay, sometimes even good gameplay, like the Blue Reflection series by Gust, but in those the yuri themes may not get as much focus and, of course, being mainstream games they're not nearly as lewd.

Last edited:

Lycal90

Jun 29, 2021
Of course. For example, there are dozens of entries in the SonoHana / Sono Hanabira / Kiss for the Petals series. Those are all very pure love lovey-dovey romance yuri, some toys may be involved depending on entry but usually nothing that caters to any niche fetishes, the ones I read/played were all fairly vanilla at least.

That is probably the more famous pure romance yuri series but there are plenty of others. Searching for the above names here will find plenty of links and discussion threads to get you started down that particular rabbit hole. I'm sure more recommendations in the same style can be found in those threads.

That sort of theme is more common in the traditional visual novel format, rather than touching simulators and the cohabitation subgenre, but you can also find some with actual gameplay, sometimes even good gameplay, like the Blue Reflection series by Gust, but in those the yuri themes may not get as much focus and, of course, being mainstream games they're not nearly as lewd.
yes i'm looking for vanilla yuri action, with all the normal positions. nothing extreme.
i heard about "kiss for the petals" anything else? can you link me with a link where i could seek more games like that?
gameplay, story, cohab, actual gameplay, animated cutscenes, etc.

jarsang002

Oct 29, 2018
what is the patch for?
Fixed :
1.Choose friend zone route (choice "We are just friend") error
2.Clothes bug
-2.1 Gifting angel cosplay set (from festival shop) error
-2.2 Purple low cut outfit error as Blackknight666 mentioned

-2.3 Black bustier set still appears in item box after gifted
-2.4 No mini-bikini clothes after give fuyuka mini-bikini(transparent) from suspicious shop because in game code you must buy a white mini-bikini first in order to unlock pink and transparent But idk why dev. put transparent first in shop. So I fixed the code that when you buy transparent mini-bikini you will get a white one too.

Can't Fixed :
1. Wear a transparent slip bra and error (no image file in the game data folder)

is that a version with most bugs fixed ?
Probably, I think? I can cleared game and unlocked every thing.

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
finally.. this is what i wanted to witness

game over. i wouldn't ask for any other ending at all. this is why i started the game in the first place! time to archive it and the save file, and move on to the next game. with this ending, i can easily recommend the game!

ending B- most likely if you stay friends, she just graduates from school and goes into high education.
ending C- most likely if you forced her, she'd remain broken all through the game, and you'll end up either enslaving her, or she'll kill herself.
to me ending A is just perfect!

i find it kind of funny.. that i found this game while searching for games similar to Ray-K's [Life with a slave girl: Teaching Feeling.]
i found 2 specific possibilities: Bottled Biosphere, and my Omega Factor My Dystopian robot girl friend.
Teaching Feeling is an infinite game, Omega Factor My Dystopian robot girl friend is still in development.
so bottled biosphere, game me what those both couldn't. a nice game, with an actual ending!
thanks very much! i'm blessed!
Best ending~ Too bad it wont appear in the gallery, but atleast the save is still there so I can relive the lovely emotions.

Killer_Looks

Mar 9, 2020
honestly ... after reading the story line, and the girl's background. i am seriously inspired to write a fan made version .. with a little twist.
As long as it's a WHOLESOME twist, then I'll pat you on the back and say go on ahead, but it's your call mate. Games like these gives me stuff to day dream about at work~

haidangfr06

Jul 20, 2023
Code:
$ p.name = "Ryosuke"
$ player.hunger = 0
$ player.thirst = 0
$ player.stamina = 100
$ player.cash = 99999

$ fuyuka.romance = 1  # Range Below 5, 10, 30, 50, 100, 200
$ receive_gift = False  # She got a gift today
$ chatted = False  # You talked to her today

# Job Ranks
# 100    Trainee
# 500    Part timer
# 1000    Full time
# 2000    Experienced
# 1       Master

# Job List
$ convenience_loc.job.exp = 2000
$ restaurant_loc.job.exp = 2000
$ traffic_directing.job.exp = 2000
$ moving_house.job.exp = 2000
where can i put this on?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

ode361

Jan 14, 2023
where can i put this on?
go to save editor online , pick save file , then search "exp and set contruct,convi,traffic, restaurant,bar to 2000.

for money you can search for "bento" and edit it to -999999999999999 , then if you need money just simply buy bento.

i haveni tey editing the job lvl exp tho ,but editing the money by making negative item shop works better than directly editing the money which could result in negatives amounts.

Reactions: girdeyordo

ode361

Jan 14, 2023
go to save editor online , pick save file , then search "exp and set contruct,convi,traffic, restaurant,bar to 2000.

for money you can search for "bento" and edit it to -999999999999999 , then if you need miney just simply buy bento
someone have save hack money?
use save editor online ,choose your newest save ,make sure to backup , dont edit the money instead search for items , for example i edit the bento price from 1000 into -9999999999 , so everytime i need money i just need to buy bento.

Jun 13, 2018
Not sure that anyone is still watching this thread, but does anyone know how many sex animations there are? I've finished the game and gotten 5: missionary, blowjob (side), blowjob (front), doggy style, and cowgirl. Are there any others?

Also, I can't unlock the first 10 gallery images because the game crashes immediately after forcing sex.

3.30 star(s) 16 Votes