VN Ren'Py Completed Bottle Biosphere [v1.2] [KuMoNoSuGame]

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes

Sansexo

Nov 20, 2023
El juego tiene demasiados errores. Perdí mi tiempo ganando dinero y afecto hasta que el juego apareció aleatoriamente en un extraño error de "fuyuka no va a casa". Probablemente volveré a esto cuando se solucionen la mayoría de los errores.
[/CITA]

Ya volviste bro? Te extraño

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
So the Mac version says v1.2Demo is there a full version available?
I bought the game on sale and the download comes with both the Windows exe and Mac application file in one folder. I think it should be the same if you download the windows links. Right now though, I can't seem to make it open on mac despite clicking on the application file.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JohnDoeAnimeFan
Mar 29, 2023
I bought the game on sale and the download comes with both the Windows exe and Mac application file in one folder. I think it should be the same if you download the windows links. Right now though, I can't seem to make it open on mac despite clicking on the application file.
Cool please let me know if it works for you and then I'll try downloading the windows version as you said.

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
Cool please let me know if it works for you and then I'll try downloading the windows version as you said.
Haven't tested it any further than going to the main menu, but I think I got it!

1. Download the sdk dmg from this page:

2. After downloading and mounting the dmg, drag the folder there to your applications folder. Since the mount doesn't have a shortcut to the applications folder, you should drag the folder from that window to your applications window.

3. After downloading the windows version of the game, put its folder in the same directory where your renpy application file is located.

4. Open the Renpy application file. In the top left, it will show "PROJECTS:". Click on the name of the game folder you just transferred in, and then click "Launch Project".

Think this should work with any Windows Ren'py game.

Reactions: JohnDoeAnimeFan

Hannya

Apr 1, 2023
Exactly what it says, wait 3 days.
If you did and nothing happened, that's a bug, it happens pretty often, to fix it you need to set ev09_daycount variable to 2. Either by enabling the console and typing ev09_daycount=2 or editing your save with something like . Event should happen the next day (or the day after that, I don't remember).
Thanks, this fixed it for me. I was on day 50 or something, still "waiting 3 days". I feel like some of these should be pinned in FAQ or something on the title page.

(That or maybe someone could change what I imagine is a "=" to ">=" in the code.........)

AeOnxd

Sep 6, 2020
how strange; i had items in my inventory in a save, and when I made another save I had those same items, but duplicated and bugged.

hahaurbadlol

Jun 25, 2022
Im getting laptop prompt 'What do i want in this relationship...?', ive tried carrying, and putting her to bed, then going to bed myself, but nothing happens and i carry onto the next day, day 48 currently, what to do?

hahaurbadlol

Jun 25, 2022
Im getting laptop prompt 'What do i want in this relationship...?', ive tried carrying, and putting her to bed, then going to bed myself, but nothing happens and i carry onto the next day, day 48 currently, what to do?
Seems like i was a little stupid, i just didnt do all of her conversation events, so i couldn't go to the next event..

Farhan123345

Jan 13, 2024
There was an error in the first H scan, after doing it, why did I keep turning around to the scene where the heroine comes home from school, the next day.

BokTheBox

Aug 11, 2020
I might be kicking a dead horse here but I can't get the engagement ring to show up the gift shop? I've looked at the save editor file and it is in the game, just not in the shop

Mikes73

Apr 27, 2024
Exactamente lo que dice, espera 3 días.
Si lo hizo y no pasó nada, eso es un error, sucede con bastante frecuencia, para solucionarlo necesita configurar la variable ev09_daycount en 2. Ya sea habilitando la consola y escribiendo ev09_daycount=2 o editando su archivo guardado con algo como . El evento debería ocurrir al día siguiente (o al día siguiente, no lo recuerdo).
[/CITA]
Como lo ases en android

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes