RDAEG

Jun 1, 2020
I was stuck for the longest time, trying to figure out how to unlock the second Madhava event since I had nothing else to do and the only hint I had to do anything was at the shop. Everything else was repeating events or "Future Update" so it was a bit confusing. Even coming here to the forums and trying to see what others were saying about how to unlock it didn't help whatsoever, as they were vague responses. After looking through the Gallery, which wasn't too much help but did give me some sort of idea I saw I may have needed to find a way to meet Angelina. So I looked up her name in here as well, and once again barely anything. The only hint I got was going to talk to the nurse about helping Angelina. I dunno how one and one put together, but I decided to try talking to the nurse to see if anything changes. I just got the "Cum-extraction" event again, and I'm not usually the type to do things over again as seeing a scene once is usually enough for me unless I find it arousing. This one time though I thought "fuck it" and went through the scene again, playing with the nipple and everything. Suddenly after moving on to the next day I FINALLY got a new event and was able to start progressing through the story properly. My whole point for spewing my life story is for 1. This game needs a Walkthrough or some more work on activating events to progress more smoothly. To be stuck for a whole night and a couple of hours purely because I didn't re-watched a scene again is pretty annoying. 2. I recommend to others to replay as many scenes as possible, as who knows how it'll affect the game later on if you're stuck.

Now for my original reason for this message, I wanted to say I like that NTR seems to be implemented more the farther the game is going, and I hope more girls get NTR scenes, especially since we were able to build bonds with the girls we liked before anything happens to them, making the NTR even sweeter~. I almost don't want to go through the NTR because of how protective I am of the girls. I especially want to see scenes for Jane and Sayah, my personal two favorites~ Even if Jane's initial NTR scene with David (or whatever his name is) seems a bit forced, since Jane by that point is supposed to be MC's girl, if the NTR is gonna be a bit free willed like that then oh well! I'm gonna enjoy it either way! Can't wait to see more NTR scenes for this game, as this has been the one game so far that has made me horny for it even without NTR scenes in the beginning (the only somewhat NTR scene being Daisy's). The fluidity of the animations during lewd scenes is one I have not seen any other dev do with Honey Select characters, making this truly a unique game in its own right solely for that in my eyes. If anyone knows any other games that have that, please do let me know!

Sorry for this long-winded comment, I'll be ending it off here with praise, and a question. First, dev keep up the amazing work. I was so interested at first when I downloaded this game after seeing it in the Latest Updates for NTR, but even with the lack of NTR, this game is amazing in its own right. The mystery, the suspense, the amazing story, all of it is so good! Then as I mentioned before the amazing animation quality is glorious in its own right. I can't wait to see more! Now for the question, how do I get the NTR version of the scene for Daisy? I only get the MC's version when I go through it.

Edit: I've figured out why I kept getting the MC's version of Daisy's scene, and I didn't have NTR active because of the testing I kept doing trying to see Jane's and David's different scenes. Now I'm begging how do I get Karen's NTR scenes with Sun, because I can't unlock them for the LIFE of me!
so right now you need to set ntr to ntr optional after you start the game. also start from a new save this update. play almost all the content. eventually you will head home and sun will be home and if ntr is set to optional instead of on you will then be able to get a screen when sun shows up warning ablut ntr. then click ntr choices and sun should cum on Karen. if that doesn't happen restart from save where sun shows up and ntr options become available. next step is make sure the next day to go to school sum should show you a video. then spend some time before going home that day or it will bug out and try to start the next event in a way that locks ntr out. you have to go home that night and watch the video. then the next day head home in afternoon. again save and click ntr choices. if you did everything right you should be able to get 3 scenes from clicking the camera with the tripod the camera on the desk and the phone in suns room. bit buggy but that's how to do it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soul_Devour

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
You are a hero! No telling me to search it, or this, or that, just answering my question just like that. I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to help a stranger. I hope you have an amazing day/night!

4.30 star(s) 74 Votes