Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
from what I've played of it, the game does a little too good of a job of holding your hand through the game, most of the time it'll tell you in plain words what to do next
Maybe I'm just too dense then because I feel it doesn't hold my hand only mildly flirts with me.

I don't always get to play updates in one setting. If I leave to do something or take a phone call and return to the vn it takes me even longer.

It's wonderful it's so easy for you but I figure I'm not the only one that would like in game assistance because alot of vns offer it, rather by dev or modder.

I'm a fan regardless. If they don't want to make it easier for players like me so be it. Glad players like you have no issues...

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
How to access the library.. Searched everywhere but couldn't find it..
Believe that has to with visiting Jane and Heather in the afternoon after the first class, that opens up studying in the library

I maybe incorrect but that's about the time it opened for me. Again a in game hint system or guide would be an awesome thing :)

ackerman2222

Feb 28, 2020
Believe that has to with visiting Jane and Heather in the afternoon after the first class, that opens up studying in the library

I maybe incorrect but that's about the time it opened for me. Again a in game hint system or guide would be an awesome thing :)
Still can't find it....

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Still can't find it....
The location is in the school choices. Go to morning class then leave. If you opened it with your actions it will be in the school list (the long one with patrol, go to class, go to principal, infirmary etc).

Library will appear on that list.

Sep 4, 2020
After going to Heather's place next day the game mc needs to study in the library.. But i couldn't find any option in the school to go to the library..

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
A lot of people asking this, but haven't found an answer - how to trigger the new Ayla event ? ( did all it said in the changelog- did 1st event, tried going out of the room and house afternoon,evening, got no trigger. it says "front door" but there is none only a leave button or am i blind )

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nah .. the photo hunting is the easy part there ... getting scenes with them babes is a chore.
This here game has demonesses in heat 24/7 .. you will get to bang no matter what!
Oh, boy…just wait for Photo Hunt…where the mod with cheats is almost mandatory XDXD

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh, boy…just wait for Photo Hunt…where the mod with cheats is almost mandatory XDXD
Oh yeah I can't play photo hunt without the cheats mod, there are some choices that require certain skills and without the mod you miss a lot of them.

4.30 star(s) 75 Votes