hillborrow

Feb 24, 2018
For those who need, here are some other versions
Mac version

Android version

Reactions: cynsaur

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
A Ned update...eurgh. Jupiter would have been much more interesting, and wouldn't have meant getting involved with a borderline sociopath.

Saylapimp

Jan 23, 2023
A Ned update...eurgh. Jupiter would have been much more interesting, and wouldn't have meant getting involved with a borderline sociopath.
A lot of the characters don't get enough time. Over half of the story is involved with Ron, so far. I'm hoping it's because the dev is just working on one story at a time. I'd love to see more Jupiter or Julian.

Reactions: Crimsonlights

perles75

May 16, 2020
actually I don't care about Jupiter that much, I find him a bit dull; I'd like to see some nice update that continues the story of the bad guys, Max especially

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
A lot of the characters don't get enough time. Over half of the story is involved with Ron, so far. I'm hoping it's because the dev is just working on one story at a time. I'd love to see more Jupiter or Julian.
I like Ron so I don't mind too much, but I'd much rather other characters had some attention than...Ned. Dude's one day away from unironically posting Joker quotes on the internet and making them his lifestyle.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Hi, quick question. Are all the best writers only making the gay games? I ask because most of the 5 out of 5 star games I hover over on the front page, turn out to be games that focus on that genre. Is it that big of a gap in writing or is it because there are less to choose from in that genre, so every game seems better to those that desire it?

I ask this because if they are that good at writing these games, could us straight folks maybe bribe them to come write us some games? There are maybe 20 times as many games written for us but not even a tenth as many that would qualify as 5 star, compared to the ratings I have seen for the gay male games(the lesbian games are usually not 5 star games either, maybe because they are usually written by straight males, heh).

RikuAotsuki

Aug 12, 2020
Hi, quick question. Are all the best writers only making the gay games? I ask because most of the 5 out of 5 star games I hover over on the front page, turn out to be games that focus on that genre. Is it that big of a gap in writing or is it because there are less to choose from in that genre, so every game seems better to those that desire it?

I ask this because if they are that good at writing these games, could us straight folks maybe bribe them to come write us some games? There are maybe 20 times as many games written for us but not even a tenth as many that would qualify as 5 star, compared to the ratings I have seen for the gay male games(the lesbian games are usually not 5 star games either, maybe because they are usually written by straight males, heh).
Let me put it this way: gay games are so far outnumbered by straight games that the effort it takes to polish writing will legitimately help your game get traction.

If you've ever looked for content on a fairly niche kink, you might be familiar with the tendency for that stuff to be utter garbage-tier simply because anything is better than nothing, and it's not common enough for someone with the skills to make something great to have bothered. And it works, because there IS better content out there, it just doesn't involve the kink.

Gay stuff didn't have that for a long time. We're still building up a catalog of "well-written but fairly vanilla" games, trying to drown out our equivalent of shitty flash animations of popular cartoon women. When it comes to more niche content or kinkier stuff, there's almost nothing that's actually aimed at us. Eventually, you'll start seeing poorer quality ones trying to satisfy niche interests.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Let me put it this way: gay games are so far outnumbered by straight games that the effort it takes to polish writing will legitimately help your game get traction.

If you've ever looked for content on a fairly niche kink, you might be familiar with the tendency for that stuff to be utter garbage-tier simply because anything is better than nothing, and it's not common enough for someone with the skills to make something great to have bothered. And it works, because there IS better content out there, it just doesn't involve the kink.

Gay stuff didn't have that for a long time. We're still building up a catalog of "well-written but fairly vanilla" games, trying to drown out our equivalent of shitty flash animations of popular cartoon women. When it comes to more niche content or kinkier stuff, there's almost nothing that's actually aimed at us. Eventually, you'll start seeing poorer quality ones trying to satisfy niche interests.
Honestly, that may be the main issue with the 'straight' content, it is hard to see the forest for the trees(most of them rotten). I have found like maybe 4 or 5 real gems, with great writing, 98% of them are meh to straight up garbage.

Reactions: louisamay

Saylapimp

Jan 23, 2023
Smart.
But allready been that way.
What command to change in what .rpy , that's what i've looked for.
Change false in true.
My knowledge of ren'py is zero.
Wut?

Just place the batch file in the same folder as the game's .exe, activate it, press 1 to extract RPA archives, press Y or N, wait for it to do so, then exit. Inside the 'game' folder there should be an 'images' folder where ever CG, icon, video, etc is located for you to view. Zero knowledge of renpy required.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes