VN Ren'Py Boundless Lust [Summer Adventure] [Farix]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Boundless Lust: Summer Adventure [v1.0] [Farix]

To celebrate the summer season, we are thrilled to bring you Boundless Lust: Summer Adventure, Summer Adventure is a special standalone free game from the Boundless Lust series.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The synopsis says "This is a visual novel"

So many pieces of ardent shovelware coming out lately. They can't even write an overview about the plot because they don't even know.
Oh, they know the plot, they probably don't want to lie like most others do about a game where you have choice in a 'couples' game when there's really not. You can already see some other dudes hand in the intro pic so you know which way this is going to go. If you like the game, set it on watch, if not, ignore it. Don't need to really know more than that.

Reactions: seja10

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Well, they are a young married couple, so yes, i'd say it's all but granted to be ntr...pretty much always is if the MC has a wife.
Makes you wonder how many of these 'couples games' dev's have ever had an actual relationship or not. Sure there are real couples out there with a cuck, emasculated type husband, but all the guys I know with serious girlfriends or wives would never tolerate or act like these (usually) spineless dudes.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Cheating and NTR is where the drama is. Hope it not just boring vanilla love story.
Only shitty writers have to go full trope in order to have 'drama' in their story. It's like the idiots who think someone has to DIE in a story for it to have impact. Doesn't mean a story can't have drama without a death, or cheating, just that some are so emotionally stunted they can't feel anything otherwise.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Makes you wonder how many of these 'couples games' dev's have ever had an actual relationship or not. Sure there are real couples out there with a cuck, emasculated type husband, but all the guys I know with serious girlfriends or wives would never tolerate or act like these (usually) spineless dudes.
I'm starting to think these are made by "white cis men=bad!" activists.

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BoundlessLustSummerAdventure-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes