dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
can any give me a walkthrough or guild , my english is bad and MTL make it harder for me

loler852

Nov 9, 2018
What do i even need to do i just walked around for an hour and fought evil guys.
no direction no missions no nothing and the translation isnt helping

DieGoRambo

Oct 13, 2019
Okay, so finding Long Monkey was a nightmare:
1) You need to jump ('c' key) over the booth of the little girl who has a stall in sector 2 and talk to her. If you talk to her over the counter it just prompts you to buy something.
2) You need to talk to the woman who sells clothes (outside, not in a store) in sector 7
3) Go to the maid café, then the battle starts, BUT -- you HAVE to have a rifle equipped in order to hit him, your shots automatically miss if you have a gun.
---yOU ALSO NEED TO GO TO DISTRICT 9 TAKE the job nurse---- and than go at 12:00 AM to the Hospital in District 4 ^ ^
and then go can go straight to the Patient Number 4 ; )
in the right corner

Last edited:

FreyaOmega

Sep 6, 2020
I have seen somewhere now that Bounty Hunter 2 has english, i dont know the details or if its full translation, just saying so anyone keeps a lookout.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
I have seen somewhere now that Bounty Hunter 2 has english, i dont know the details or if its full translation, just saying so anyone keeps a lookout.
if you have seen the second game,you can make a request post with the info, and some of the uploeader can follow your link and upload the game so we can test if it fully translated

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I'm going through the game just fine, but... am i supposed to actually lose for h-scenes? Am i supposed to be THAT bad at shooting? Because so far i've beaten Long Monkey and nothing happened to the MC, aside from urination, but losing to the enemies is nearly impossible, unless i paralyze my hand or something. Or do i need to take a lot of side-jobs? But i have shitton of money from being good at shooting and my real estate, why would i ever take them..?

Reactions: KarylSummer
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes