TyranuX

Oct 18, 2017
Where did the chief go? I've checked all of the inns, I need more bounties from her. I cleared first 3, where to get the 4th?

Deear

Sep 8, 2018
Where did the chief go? I've checked all of the inns, I need more bounties from her. I cleared first 3, where to get the 4th?
1. Talk to her during the day in her office.
2. You first need to go to tenth district and talk to the girl you rescued and her father. Go to the office when you get information about the Engine gun parts.

Reactions: TyranuX

TyranuX

Oct 18, 2017
1. Talk to her during the day in her office.
2. You first need to go to tenth district and talk to the girl you rescued and her father. Go to the office when you get information about the Engine gun parts.
Lol she went home at night, like everyone does xD i play nights mostly so didn't get that one straight away. cheers bud

Oct 29, 2019
Okay, so finding Long Monkey was a nightmare:
1) You need to jump ('c' key) over the booth of the little girl who has a stall in sector 2 and talk to her. If you talk to her over the counter it just prompts you to buy something.
2) You need to talk to the woman who sells clothes (outside, not in a store) in sector 7
3) Go to the maid café, then the battle starts, BUT -- you HAVE to have a rifle equipped in order to hit him, your shots automatically miss if you have a gun.

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
How long do you need to finish this game if you dont rush through it? Currently evaluating if I want to suffer through the MTL or just watch the scenes from the full save...

Reactions: HunterSeeker
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes