• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned Bounty Hunter Samus [v0.1] [STARPARTY]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The game was very easy... run pass everything and when fighting a boss just use high evade and thats how i did it. Also the game only had 1 scene but it was damn good. rip
May I ask where exactly WAS the only H scene? Before or after the golem boss? I can't find it anywhere.

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
Thanks! You wouldn't happen to have a save game, would you?
I was wrong it was after the Golem boss, you'll have to pardon me because I've played a couple games from this site that I just forgot past ones and the fact that BHS is abandoned(for understandable reasons of course). Anyways here is a savefile with Samus near the cabin, this is where the H scene is at. Just go forward

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

EagleEyes

May 7, 2022
Is the dev doing other games? This one didn't work out, but it'd be a shame if they didn't pursue other projects; they're really talented. Also, could Nintendo C&D a project if it didn't technically didn't make money off of a crowd funding site? Hypothetically, if I won the lotto or some shit, I'd fund a revival of this under the table.

gavincreeper

Jun 13, 2017
Is the dev doing other games? This one didn't work out, but it'd be a shame if they didn't pursue other projects; they're really talented. Also, could Nintendo C&D a project if it didn't technically didn't make money off of a crowd funding site? Hypothetically, if I won the lotto or some shit, I'd fund a revival of this under the table.
Last I checked from... I think was his Patreon, he's basically being sued by Nintendo and dealing with financial issues. So not able to work on a game if he could.

Could be wrong, been a few months and these sad and infuriating stories mix together.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes