RPGM Abandoned Bounty Hunter Samus [v0.1] [STARPARTY]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

PinkyAstolfo

May 29, 2018
Here is I was waiting for.
A TRUE rpg, with nice graphics and a plot. The first version 0.1 to be proud of because it is really very beautiful, graphically good and pleasant to play. I hope the project does not give up or disappear into thin air. Game 10/10

Reactions: Gamma

march117

Sep 12, 2018
This looks incredibly good, I can't wait to see more and the art work is beautiful.

Reberu

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
It's nice to see that a few of you are already delighted by it! :D

Azerak
Corruption and Transformation will be to some extent possible
Not sure about NTR yet

Hentaiwichser
Yes, Futa is definitely happening

DeadRaiser
I will think about it :unsure:

Resti
Prostitution might be a thing but probably not willingly

Here is I was waiting for.
A TRUE rpg, with nice graphics and a plot. The first version 0.1 to be proud of because it is really very beautiful, graphically good and pleasant to play. I hope the project does not give up or disappear into thin air. Game 10/10
Oh, thank you for the full score! ^^

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
Well, this looks promising. The art is fantastic and she is a great choice as a "celebrity". Here's hope it doesn't rely too much (ideally, not at all) in combat defeat rape. Also, although she use to enjoy solitude, let's hope she meet some federation soldiers, or some pervert scientist (stb victims of some metroid karma) that want to corrupt her.

BTW, I think that in the long term would be advisable to conceal the parody a bit more. The name Samus is probably a (TM) and Nintendo is famously very protective with them.
Actually s/he quite safe in Japanese Parody Law. As long as he does mention it a Parody on site and in game, and also doesn't directly profit from the series selling the game and demand money from it. Money obtained for the time spent making a object is okay, over funds received directly the object on mass like a distributor, which is wrong. That's why in Japan you can sell doujinshi individually at Comiket and Online, but not head a store and find the said Doujinshi in a mainstream outlet bookstore. At least from my memory from Japanese Parody Law.

Azerak

Jun 1, 2017
Azerak
Corruption and Transformation will be to some extent possible
If you add corruption and transformation using her suit would be awesome, like her suit being infected and corrupt her (changing color) or start morphing and change her body. Yes I have a kink for her suit, I prefer her with her suit on instead of seeing her naked, even in sexual situations.

Reactions: lordthorax999

fappinjojo

Mar 9, 2018
Already encountered a bug. When you get to the end of the cave filled with the red and blue fire hazards and get the chest with the atk/def increase the 3 moving fire hazards freeze and can survive the hits.

Setosu

Feb 4, 2018
Did you make the UI for the battle screen yourself? Everyone is talking about how impressive Samus looks (which is indeed impressive) but I just love how clean and professional that combat looks too.

Reberu

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2019
Any plans for more parody characters or maybe some beast? jw
Yes, there will be some special side quests involving other (female) parody characters. Which ones it will be, is going to be decided by our patrons in a poll.

Already encountered a bug. When you get to the end of the cave filled with the red and blue fire hazards and get the chest with the atk/def increase the 3 moving fire hazards freeze and can survive the hits.
Thank you for reporting the bug! I'll take a look on it right away :)

Did you make the UI for the battle screen yourself? Everyone is talking about how impressive Samus looks (which is indeed impressive) but I just love how clean and professional that combat looks too.
Glad to hear you like the battle screen!
The UI was quite a work... but mostly for the graphic designer. I just worked out the layout :p

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes