Collection Video Bouquetman Collection [2024-06-18] [bouquetman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
YOOO:whistle:, very proficient artist, with lots of character variety! The only one to ever do KoF and Nioh animations (yeah I know LazyProc did the Oni chick, but BouquetLad is the only one to ever do anims with Okatsu & Fuku, cheers for that!).
Thanks a lot guys!!!

Now then... time for:
NRFTM.jpg

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
It's dangerous to fap alone. Here, have some Leona:

Leona tit-fuck (4K) ------> |
Leona ADW.jpg
Leona wall press (4K)----> |
Leona CG.jpg
Leona riding you (4K)----> |

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
Since I don't do much work on files from animation (I mostly rely on others and just expand the sharing with torrent), it may have some missed in it, yes.

I try however and when I can to keep the structure intact to allow slight update on torrent (your torrent client will first check on disk if the files are here to not download them needlessly again just for one or two change).

I also remove duplicated (using a tool who compare the hash of the files in a folder to see if there's an exact duplicate).

The main problem is: I can't subscribe to all the artist (the will is here but the money doesn't follow) AND I can't keep track in the long term of all artists (we saw that with the Tumblr Nuke, the Mege/other website link dying, the Patreon cleaning of extremes content etc, so we may lost not only the files, but also the knowledge that those files existed).
A cool, but very troublesome project to make would be have a big document or database that list for each artist the content with the relevant information (date / hash of the files / source and else) so we can sort thing easier and we can find what we miss.

So if there's missing files, feel free to find them if you can and ping me so I can update the torrent. The architecture we have here for Bouquetman is: Pictures with some subfolder and videos all in one folder with easy naming to find the "variant".
Thanks for making torrents for many threads on this site. How often do you update these torrents since there's so many to keep track of? Perhaps you can add a datestamp to your posts with the torrents to indicate where you left off.

Also on the subject of updating your torrents, does it automatically download the files you updated to the torrent, or do I manually have to rescan for files with "force recheck?" I'm using qbittorrent, but I don't have much experience with these applications.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Thanks for making torrents for many threads on this site. How often do you update these torrents since there's so many to keep track of? Perhaps you can add a datestamp to your posts with the torrents to indicate where you left off.

Also on the subject of updating your torrents, does it automatically download the files you updated to the torrent, or do I manually have to rescan for files with "force recheck?" I'm using qbittorrent, but I don't have much experience with these applications.
You can use the timestamp from the forum as it indicate editing or date of creation.

I try to keep the structure where I can, meaning that if you kept the structure of the files / folders and point it at the same path, qBittorrent should check what files are already download and just get the new one. qBittorrent usually do an auto-recheck.

But if there's some torrent that went through a re-sorting, those will redownload because qBittorrent will expect files on a specific path which has changed (those a rare as I try to avoid as much as I can).

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
You can use the timestamp from the forum as it indicate editing or date of creation.

I try to keep the structure where I can, meaning that if you kept the structure of the files / folders and point it at the same path, qBittorrent should check what files are already download and just get the new one. qBittorrent usually do an auto-recheck.

But if there's some torrent that went through a re-sorting, those will redownload because qBittorrent will expect files on a specific path which has changed (those a rare as I try to avoid as much as I can).
True. So the latest update of your torrent was January 10th then? I'm trying to see if I needa download the ones after that day since the way the folder is organized, I can't tell if everything is there unless I manually check for the files from the latest OP updates.

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
True. So the latest update of your torrent was January 10th then? I'm trying to see if I needa download the ones after that day since the way the folder is organized, I can't tell if everything is there unless I manually check for the files from the latest OP updates.
I will be honest, since the death of Nopy (RIP), I'll try to preserve most of Animation here using torrent.

P2P technology is the best for sharing media but it came for some cons, like the user is responsible depending of the country. For example, mine made it illegal Loli content and even more recently, Beast content (so I'm sharing illegally Animopron work). Still, I'm hoping enough people will stay in seed in "safe" country like Switzerland until I'm caught.

So my first goal is making a torrent of everything to save them and after, clean them. So I'm not really someone who's worthy of praise as I only take other's work and create torrent, but I aim to make them upgradable as much as I can (can't always be done, sadly).

So yes, I'm not like OP's who does an amazing work but I try to offer a mean to the community preserve all of those animation. The difference is, the risk fall to the user instead to a website to share it, so will I hope people will seed as long as they can't, I'm not mad at people who won't take that risk and I'll try to do is as much as I can with the consequence that imply from it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SkrerkS

haaazy

Jul 2, 2017
I will be honest, since the death of Nopy (RIP), I'll try to preserve most of Animation here using torrent.

P2P technology is the best for sharing media but it came for some cons, like the user is responsible depending of the country. For example, mine made it illegal Loli content and even more recently, Beast content (so I'm sharing illegally Animopron work). Still, I'm hoping enough people will stay in seed in "safe" country like Switzerland until I'm caught.

So my first goal is making a torrent of everything to save them and after, clean them. So I'm not really someone who's worthy of praise as I only take other's work and create torrent, but I aim to make them upgradable as much as I can (can't always be done, sadly).

So yes, I'm not like OP's who does an amazing work but I try to offer a mean to the community preserve all of those animation. The difference is, the risk fall to the user instead to a website to share it, so will I hope people will seed as long as they can't, I'm not mad at people who won't take that risk and I'll try to do is as much as I can with the consequence that imply from it.
Your work is much appreciated, I did not want to load up all of those links, but it seems that is the best way to ensure everything is accounted for. I just wanted to know how much of it you archived date-wise so that I can download the rest manually if needed. I'm assuming you downloaded up until the date of your initial torrent post (jan 10th)?

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Your work is much appreciated, I did not want to load up all of those links, but it seems that is the best way to ensure everything is accounted for. I just wanted to know how much of it you archived date-wise so that I can download the rest manually if needed. I'm assuming you downloaded up until the date of your initial torrent post (jan 10th)?
Correct, I get everything from OP when I create the torrent.

Reactions: haaazy

FTSIOB

Dec 29, 2020
Many thanks but... Why the choice of MKV format? It's a bit bigger (and laggier) than expected.
The choice of container has no effect on it being laggy/large,that's all on my encoding choices.
MKV is a personal preference,you can remux it if you feel it's necessary.
I won't speculate on why it's laggy for you but it has nothing to do with it being MKV.

Reactions: SkrerkS
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes