Collection Video Bouquetman Collection [2024-06-18] [bouquetman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Alright, I compiled the files from the first post in a .torrent for ease of download since it reach around 27 GB.

Note: f95zone will try to interpret the torrent file as a text file, you MUST right click and download on it instead of just clicking on it.
this torrent is not active anymore, mines stop on 45%

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
this torrent is not active anymore, mines stop on 45%
Should be an issue on your side, it's still seeding from my side on two different seedbox with 1TB uploaded (500GB each), not to mention all the other source in the swarm.

What's your torrent client?

Last edited:

swifte

Jan 17, 2022
Alright, I compiled the files from the first post in a .torrent for ease of download since it reach around 27 GB.

Note: f95zone will try to interpret the torrent file as a text file, you MUST right click and download on it instead of just clicking on it.
Just finished downloading this torrent, good stuff. Going through it now to see if anythings missing, and so far I've found that the Morrigan Amazon animation was missing (the nurse outfit one).

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Just finished downloading this torrent, good stuff. Going through it now to see if anythings missing, and so far I've found that the Morrigan Amazon animation was missing (the nurse outfit one).
Since I don't do much work on files from animation (I mostly rely on others and just expand the sharing with torrent), it may have some missed in it, yes.

I try however and when I can to keep the structure intact to allow slight update on torrent (your torrent client will first check on disk if the files are here to not download them needlessly again just for one or two change).

I also remove duplicated (using a tool who compare the hash of the files in a folder to see if there's an exact duplicate).

The main problem is: I can't subscribe to all the artist (the will is here but the money doesn't follow) AND I can't keep track in the long term of all artists (we saw that with the Tumblr Nuke, the Mege/other website link dying, the Patreon cleaning of extremes content etc, so we may lost not only the files, but also the knowledge that those files existed).
A cool, but very troublesome project to make would be have a big document or database that list for each artist the content with the relevant information (date / hash of the files / source and else) so we can sort thing easier and we can find what we miss.

So if there's missing files, feel free to find them if you can and ping me so I can update the torrent. The architecture we have here for Bouquetman is: Pictures with some subfolder and videos all in one folder with easy naming to find the "variant".

TheWrest

May 24, 2020
Anyone have the Ino and Shermie videos No Watermark? I don't want to download the whole damn collection to have them

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Hello

I Updated my Gofile with all remaining January-Animations.

Included in Update:
I-No - Drunk Sleepy Anal - NoWM - 2022-01-09
02. Hilde - Two Animations - NoWM - 2022-01-21
03. Taki - Two Animations - NoWM - 2022-01-28

Info:
You can find the new Animations in the "2022 - January-Animations" Folder.
02. "2022 - January-Animations" Folder is now complete.

Missing:
Fuku - Anal Doggystyle - 2022-02-05

I will updated this Gofile as soon as i can with the February-Stuff. (probably mid or end of the month)

Here the Link:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes