Collection Video Bouquetman Collection [2024-07-16] [bouquetman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
View attachment 2741472 View attachment 2741473

Hey people just wanted to give an update on the interpolation update. currently done with 411 videos. hopefully next update is the last (Still deciding on how to share it afterwards)
Also, left a third preview on the gofile link:
Thanks for your efforts. I had a look at the Miss Marvel video but your interpolation seems a bit weird. It's as if the frames are somehow less smooth than the original. I find this especially noticeable in the first scene. Do you see this as well, or is it just me? Other videos don't seem to have this issue.
As for the presentation of the files, I noticed that the collection folder does not have the same amount of files as the OP. If you share your videos, please specify the differences with the OP, or at least give an indication of them.

Honey Buzzard

Jan 8, 2022
I feel like Soulcalibur needs a reboot, anims are very rare from it lately :unsure:
Wasn't Soulcalibur 6 a reboot?

I feel like it's just rough for the series when it not only has to compete with other fighting games, especially the big ones like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, and Tekken, Soulcalibur also has to compete directly against Tekken since they're both under the same publisher. Namco knows how successful and has succeeded with Tekken as the premier 3D fighting game, so between which to fund more, it's a no-brainer that they would focus on Tekken. It's not like it was in the 2000's and before where a company could spread thin and make a bunch of different fighting games or games in general and not risk dying. SNK is the closest I can think of that's still doing it with KoF XIV, SNK Heroines, Samurai Shodown, KoF XV, and an in development Garou sequel.

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Wasn't Soulcalibur 6 a reboot?
Was it? Lol????? I'm no expert but wasn't the plot thus far "Bunch of guys want magic sword(s) for reasons" ? don't get me wrong I do like the franchise but the story, as I understand it, was just an excuse to have sexy chicks, monsters, badass guys and morons fighting each other [EX: Pirates/shinobi/kunoichi/samurai/european knights/Not!Bruce Lee/etc.] again & again.

Namco must be getting desperate. Maybe if they stop caring about fkking evo and start caring about their regular fanbase they'll have better luck. Speaking of which, there is a disturbingly low amount of Taki stuff out there. Even Ivy doesn't have all that much.

Zelfer

Jun 15, 2020
SoulCal6 was a soft reboot, while it kept the 6 in the title it basically went back to the events of 1-3 in a way. They essentially went back to the roots of what they were doing and fixed problems from 4 and 5 but the damage was done sadly and Soul Calibur just isn't a popular franchise anymore. The director of 6 did their best but he left and that series is most likely dead and won't be seeing a new entry for god knows how long. Shame too because that series is genuinely great.

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
Was it? Lol????? I'm no expert but wasn't the plot thus far "Bunch of guys want magic sword(s) for reasons" ? don't get me wrong I do like the franchise but the story, as I understand it, was just an excuse to have sexy chicks, monsters, badass guys and morons fighting each other [EX: Pirates/shinobi/kunoichi/samurai/european knights/Not!Bruce Lee/etc.] again & again.

Namco must be getting desperate. Maybe if they stop caring about fkking evo and start caring about their regular fanbase they'll have better luck. Speaking of which, there is a disturbingly low amount of Taki stuff out there. Even Ivy doesn't have all that much.
And even less of Sophitia

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
Significant amount of titfuck.
..... and still Bouquetman makes alt sets for practically everything except Sorc paizuri.

NTR'd. One of the best paizuri animations ever made, RIP gg. I hope Bouquetman-sensei changes his mind at some point.

Reactions: zarerth

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
View attachment 2741472 View attachment 2741473

Hey people just wanted to give an update on the interpolation update. currently done with 411 videos. hopefully next update is the last (Still deciding on how to share it afterwards)
Also, left a third preview on the gofile link:
Another bit of feedback: your files are missing all metadata, making it impossible to sort. That's very annoying.

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
Another bit of feedback: your files are missing all metadata, making it impossible to sort. That's very annoying.
No clue about metadata, since I downscale and Then interpolate it probably erases the OG metadata, anyway finished it all will be uploading on gofile, to who can I forward this to?
EDIT: uploading right now 1690082131119.png

Last edited:
Reactions: keyzjn

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
The Report button on the opening post is only for updates or something to fix
Nobody is gonna upload 22gb of edited vids.

Londin you can leave it in the thread, but choose something besides gofile, bcs it's gonna die fast
Got it I uploaded each individual folder as a rar on Bunkr
Here is the link with ALL the videos Interpolated guys

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes